NECA: An American Werewolf In London: Kesslerwolf

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. The nearest store to me besides walmart that sells neca is about an hour drive and I don't want to go looking if he's not even out yet.

Yeah, I have one ordered at BBTS too just in case they actually get theirs before I can find one elsewhere.
Yeah I was hoping for target but not heard anything about them. The Walmarts here are crap.

It could be January before they hit shelves here in the UK. I don't know whether to PO or wait. My local store never sells out anyway.

Just picked mine up locally (wasn't even looking for it) and cancelled my order at BBTS.

20211124_161640.jpg

20211124_161711.jpg

I live kinda close to Chicago but not close enough to justify driving all the way there to get one.

I've had mine for a couple of weeks now. It's one of NECA's best figures to date. Glad to say as well their QC issues seem to be behind them too.

I've just ordered the Zavvi 4k special edition with the transforming hand.

I really want to add hair to this thing or at the very least a repaint to make it less NECA dry-brush shiny. If I can ever get one.

Back