NECA aliens in store pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Aliens figure comes in two colors. I like the brown one best but some of the guys at the shop in NJ wanted blue so we went with both. Both look good but for me the brown one is the way to go. You can't go wrong just getting both. Over all it's a fun figure and better than any other Aliens figure that has been made so far. Even though the body is the same as the Alien the feet, hands and head make it feel like a new figure. I would like to have done a few more changes but the cost of the new molds just on what we did change cost almost as much as the first Alien figure. Aliens fans are lucky to get this figure because the boss man wasn't going to let it happen. It took some begging and I for one am very glad to see it happen. Now I just have to beg for the Queen. I like the McFarlane Queen but it's time for an accurate Queen to get made and I do hope NECA will do it one day. I got my fingers crossed anyway.

The Aliens figure comes in two colors. I like the brown one best but some of the guys at the shop in NJ wanted blue so we went with both. Both look good but for me the brown one is the way to go. You can't go wrong just getting both. Over all it's a fun figure and better than any other Aliens figure that has been made so far. Even though the body is the same as the Alien the feet, hands and head make it feel like a new figure. I would like to have done a few more changes but the cost of the new molds just on what we did change cost almost as much as the first Alien figure. Aliens fans are lucky to get this figure because the boss man wasn't going to let it happen. It took some begging and I for one am very glad to see it happen. Now I just have to beg for the Queen. I like the McFarlane Queen but it's time for an accurate Queen to get made and I do hope NECA will do it one day. I got my fingers crossed anyway.

You just made me preorder a case.
Hopefully these will sell well enough to warrent the production of the Queen.
Thanks for posting.

Oops...didn't notice them, but can you blame me? They're hardly visible/small.

Yeah, I know what you mean.

I thought they're supposed to run from the wrist back to the elbow.

These look like they're starting at mid forearm and then going back to the elbow. :confused:

YES!!

Thanks Kyle. Glad to know that there is a brown version out there.

And I'm with you on the Queen Alien...I'm hoping they let you do it and all the other versions of the Alien.

If you need some back up...just show the guys in charge this thread. We'll let them know how much we want a Queen and more Aliens from ya!

Last edited:
The Aliens figure comes in two colors. I like the brown one best but some of the guys at the shop in NJ wanted blue so we went with both. Both look good but for me the brown one is the way to go. You can't go wrong just getting both. Over all it's a fun figure and better than any other Aliens figure that has been made so far. Even though the body is the same as the Alien the feet, hands and head make it feel like a new figure. I would like to have done a few more changes but the cost of the new molds just on what we did change cost almost as much as the first Alien figure. Aliens fans are lucky to get this figure because the boss man wasn't going to let it happenIt took some begging and I for one am very glad to see it happen. Now I just have to beg for the Queen. I like the McFarlane Queen but it's time for an accurate Queen to get made and I do hope NECA will do it one day. I got my fingers crossed anyway.

Tehehehehe hehehe...

i like the mcfarlane queen just fine. i'd rather neca make 1/6 versions of their figures than anything else.
the HT alien is inexcusable, and neca knows how to do great sculpts. so, let's get that fixed first.

Just saw these at my local toysrus, why is this figure more than the other NECA figures? Is it the size or something? They got it for $20 vs God Of War figures for $16.

Hey Kyle!
Good to see ya here dude!

I'm glad to hear there's two versions, makes it all the cooler.
And you know you have all my support regarding alien and pred figs! :D

BTW, happy new year to all the alien and pred fans!

Back