NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey gang finished my open and closed eggs for series 1...cant wait to make my HIVE!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl
DSC_11732_zps71410a38.jpg

@blade: Yes. The 1979 alien (w new sculpt etc.) is guaranteed for series 2.
Goodness...still waiting on my Aliens series 1 set to arrive. come on! :)

I picked up my figures yesterday:

I think I still may want to get some more Warriors though...

I've been making calls to TRU like every four days this last week. Definitely on the hunt, this is a series I just can't pass up.

And I have to add, the quality control is top-notch. The paint, molding, etc. were all outstanding across the amount of figures I got to sift through.

Whatever factory NECA is using for this and Predator, I hope they continue to do it, because they have been cranking out toy of the year material figures every other week. Great job NECA!

And I have to add, the quality control is top-notch. The paint, molding, etc. were all outstanding across the amount of figures I got to sift through.

Whatever factory NECA is using for this and Predator, I hope they continue to do it, because they have been cranking out toy of the year material figures every other week. Great job NECA!

yes the new aliens warrior is top notch makes the old neca 2009 model look like qc junk.don't have the hicks and Hudson yet.

Nice score man. Anyone in the UK manage to get any yet? I need to buy lots of these figures! :D:D:banghead::D:D

Bri

Man, the vendors at frank and sons get their stuff first...period. Never mind beating TRU to the punch, no one seems to get things faster than vendors @ F and S's. Aliens series 1 probably wont start showing up to Midwest and east coast TRU outlets for another 3 to 4 weeks.
Still waiting on my ebay purchase to arrive! :)
Thanks to everyone who uploaded pics! series looks very solid thus far!

I don't think this has been reported yet (looked through some of the previous posts and didn't see anything) but Amok Time should be getting their Aliens set in on Thursday (according to their site). :)

Cornerstore Comics got their's in just recently (couldn't have been more than a few days ago), but already sold out of the set (though the Xenomorph warrior by itself it still available). o_O

So just a heads up, because I know how eager some of us are to get these!

Back