NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m also hoping for some AFE Queen/ Pathogen Queen figures as well. 🤘🏻

I play AFE all the time. I’m totally into these figures and on board for the whole series.

Previously I’ve shown some of my dioramas. This is the final piece before I can start with marines: powerloader update with lights

1A59298F-B7D3-461C-8952-E9C46C16841D.jpeg

The official neca store on ebay has more power loaders in stock.

Edit: already gone

Last edited:
Seriously, is there anything at all on the slate? Is there even videogame stuff I'm not interested in that's on preorder but hasn't come out yet? Trying to remember the last time NECA were so inactive with this franchise.

No more movie stuff has been hinted at, not even any more Kenner tributes.

Seriously, is there anything at all on the slate? Is there even videogame stuff I'm not interested in that's on preorder but hasn't come out yet? Trying to remember the last time NECA were so inactive with this franchise.

No more movie stuff has been hinted at, not even any more Kenner tributes.
True.
In my view it's high time to get that custom train going. I've waited long enough for NECA to finish Aliens line

Alien Day yesterday

I guess it's not a thing anymore, nor was it always a thing to be fair but for a few years it was a pretty cool thing to look forward to.

NECA seems to be done with Alien. :(

Wish NECA completes the Kenner Aliens. There are still 7 figures to go.

Flying Queen
Bull Alien
Killer Crab Alien
King Alien
Wild Boar Alien
Arachnid Alien
Swarm Alien

Wish NECA completes the Kenner Aliens. There are still 7 figures to go.

Flying Queen
Bull Alien
Killer Crab Alien
King Alien
Wild Boar Alien
Arachnid Alien
Swarm Alien
And the marines - no Kenner Hicks, Hudson or Bishop.

The Nostromo crew so close to completion and yet total radio silence now. The movie Marines may never have been completed but I was hoping to get Gorman and Drake before it finished up, if it had to.

I'd just love to know what's up. They never put out the AvP:Requiem 2.0 line....and no sign of that Prey figure either. Are Alien and Predator over or what?

Last edited:
According to someone from InArt, Disney are being very restrictive with the Alien and Predator licenses, at least until more shows and films are made. My thinking is they want to capitalize on hype, so anything cheap (or cheapish) enough to be an impulse buy is on hold. Meanwhile Prime 1's $3K statues still get made because those collectors clearly don't care whether or not there's a new movie.

According to someone from InArt, Disney are being very restrictive with the Alien and Predator licenses, at least until more shows and films are made. My thinking is they want to capitalize on hype, so anything cheap (or cheapish) enough to be an impulse buy is on hold. Meanwhile Prime 1's $3K statues still get made because those collectors clearly don't care whether or not there's a new movie.

I would find that to be a stupid rationale if it's the case. I want to buy merch from the established classic films. That will have no bearing at all on if I buy merch from new ''content''. I will buy merch from their new stuff if they actually make something good. It's on them to see that that happens. Meantime, let me buy my damn Nostromo crew and Colonial Marines! :gah:

**** Disney.

Indeed.

It probably is on Disney mainly. This sudden disappearance of NECA's Alien and Predator lines does coincide with Disney's takeover. NECA can count itself lucky that they got on the Turtles train when they did.

Still, seeing the way Hot Toys went once they got the Marvel and Star Wars licenses it wouldn't have surprised me if NECA wilfully ditched Alien and Predator in favour of Turtles regardless of the Disney takeover.

Back