NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As always, the decisions of these corporations are mystifying to me... why release Ripley, Parker, Brett and Ash in Nostromo gear, and not do Lambert, Dallas and Kane?

I just refuse to believe that **** like the neon scorpion armored Alien from some comic no one read sells better than the movie stuff.

As always, the decisions of these corporations are mystifying to me... why release Ripley, Parker, Brett and Ash in Nostromo gear, and not do Lambert, Dallas and Kane?
Well as crappy as SDCC is about to be on the Alien front this year I don't think we can write those off just yet. It was always unlikely they'd all be pumped out at once. But I'll be very disappointed if they haven't happened by or for the 45th anniversary.

True, but it's still bizarre... I mean in a few years time, who knows what new advance they will have made in sculpting or painting, and they'll look completely out of place with the last batch... Ripley already doesn't quite fit with Ash, Parker and Brett...

Would you buy those if you could?

Are you able to buy from China, even?
1) not the point. the point is that even pictures on this forum are blocked for me. i have to use vpn to see what new things are made. and anyway i can't buy them.
2) maybe, with triple convertion commission and a 100% chance that a china seller will cheat, as they always do when not supervised by western trading platforms. i had 3 purchases from aliexpress, 2 of them were stealing cheaters, fully supported by platform administrators.
**** the hobby i guess. and **** those ***** who caused this. and i'm not talking just about that dildo midget that calls itself our "leader", but about all sides.

Yeah that's a worry. That scale change is frustrating and they don't say a word about it, they just hope people don't notice.
people would have never noticed - as they didn't until it was shown to them several times.
oh and **** this stupid new forum shell that doesn't allow multiquote for anybody except phone users.

Where is Drake from Aliens, I thought Mark Rolston had signed up years ago and was talking about it. Why don't I have my second smart gunner yet, did I miss something.

Neca have just turned into Hot toys with their Turtles line. Hot Toys just make Marvel and Star Wars now. Used to love seeing their stuff at SDCC. Only thing i liked was the The Thing creature. Aliens and The Terminator are my fave movies and they could have done so much more with these lines. They did do wonders bringing out the figures they did from Alien and Aliens but it's just such a shame they never got Drake, Apone and the rest. All they seem to bring out now is crappy Xenomorph varients nobody asked for.

1) not the point. the point is that even pictures on this forum are blocked for me. i have to use vpn to see what new things are made. and anyway i can't buy them.
2) maybe, with triple convertion commission and a 100% chance that a china seller will cheat, as they always do when not supervised by western trading platforms. i had 3 purchases from aliexpress, 2 of them were stealing cheaters, fully supported by platform administrators.
**** the hobby i guess. and **** those ***** who caused this. and i'm not talking just about that dildo midget that calls itself our "leader", but about all sides.
The whole thing sucks. First and foremost for all the people who are dead now because of it. But additionally for the people being affected in other ways who had no part or decision in it. I'm glad you're still no fan of Putin despite I'm sure his best efforts to deflect all blame and instead increase support for himself.

Beyond this I don't know what to say about it. Besides which the posts would be deleted if they came to the attention of a mod.

The whole thing sucks. First and foremost for all the people who are dead now because of it. But additionally for the people being affected in other ways who had no part or decision in it. I'm glad you're still no fan of Putin despite I'm sure his best efforts to deflect all blame and instead increase support for himself.

Beyond this I don't know what to say about it. Besides which the posts would be deleted if they came to the attention of a mod.

This dude got collateral sanctioned for mere fact of being Russian and he cannot take it. I get it, it's painful but lamenting about cheating Chinese that "should not be allowed to deal without supervision" is crossing the line for me

i agree! i can only comment that I was far from sober when i wrote that post.
oh and i still lost $150 on a Chinese trading platform.

Simple answer. Parker, Brett, Ripley and Ash stayed on the ship while Lambert, Dallas and Kane explored the planet so it makes sense to have those three in the space suits and the others in regular Nostromo gear. It would be nice to also have them in Nostromo gear but NECA may fear they won't sell as well.

Kinda tired of not hearing any news re new figures I decided to put matters into my own hands and kick off a massive diorama project with leds film accurate flooring and all that
C28BA349-16D9-4AB6-A5ED-C220C72A30F3.jpeg
68F73C88-F0F4-4342-A3BA-B1F4F79A0B6F.jpeg
8DFB22A8-7985-4EB6-8B8C-BF53CA53E63E.jpeg

I wonder if we will get any Marine figures for the Alien: Fireteam Elite series? One of the Spitter promotional pics has Marines in it..

I hope it’s a tease of coming figures.

897398CC-372D-498A-92BD-74D238F66A7B.jpeg

Back