NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neca Cougar Alien.

E9v70_xWQAESpdO

Neca Panther Alien.

E9v9mqgXMAcpPM5

The neca store on ebay has the power loader in stock.

You really never know what kinda random stuff is gonna show up on their ebay store.

The video game stuff is lame. What happened to Aliens? Weren’t they hyping up a Drake figure a few years back?

They've fallen behind with releases with Covid and maybe whatever licensing disputes were going on - they still haven't finished the Predator 2 Ultimate Lost Hunters which were for Predator 2's 30th anniversary in 2020. The Alien 40th anniversary line took longer than planned. Aliens 35th anniversary had to be missed entirely. Ugh, I hope it doesn't take till 2026 (or beyond) to get more from Aliens.

Last edited:
Wow, I didn't even cop it - today is what used to be celebrated as 'Alien Day'. Just saw someone reference it on twitter complaining about a TMNT reveal.

Wow, I didn't even cop it - today is what used to be celebrated as 'Alien Day'. Just saw someone reference it on twitter complaining about a TMNT reveal.
You’re right, totally forgot about 4/26.

Think it's Disney. At the start of the year, it sounded like the effects of the license transfer had finally started to be felt by collectible manufacturers. They're still probably figuring things out.

Back