NECA: Alien Movie Franchise Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDCC tease from Neca's Instagram.

E5367-RX0AIEjNf
It's a clean dome, so it definitely won't be the AVPR warrior we've all been waiting for. Most likely another repaint. That's what they do best. Heck, I doubt we'll ever see wolf or predalien made.

Science Officer by scarrviper II, on Flickr

Finally came across Ash at Walmart this week, I had given up hope of ever finding this wave at retail. No sign of Kane unfortunately, but on the bright side he only rang up $11.
Cool pic, indeed. I like the way you integrated in the DOF those two figures, so they become part of the background and look convincing. It's a great figure but I had to pay premium for mine. The perks of living in Europe. What I hate about it is the extremely loose head.

Last edited:
Hips are frustrating joints on NECA figures. If it's not a stuck swivel thigh it's the incredibly annoying long leg/short leg thing - originating in the hip joints.

Yeah, I think what Blade means is that you modded it to look like Giger's sculpture, not the Rambaldi head that NECA/Tankman based their sculpt on.
i don't know what they based their sculpt on, but that definitely wasn't anything from the movie. looked like they went to tsang and asked him to do his worst job ever, which he happily did.

Well, IMHO it's clearly based on the Rambaldi head. How well they succeeded is another thing. Unfortunately, the newer version, with larger teeth and poorly placed dome, only makes it look worse.

Back