NECA: 1/4 Marvel Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: NECA: 1/4 The Avengers

And lets put things in perspective here, this is what a "Walmart Iron Man" looks like,

Hasbro+Marvel+Legends+The+Avengers+Assemble+6+Inch+Walmart+Exclusive+Iron+Man+Mark+VI+Action+Figure+2012+%281%29.JPG

A collector's base? Must be limited to HK Wal-Marts!

Why would I want to. :lol

He's actually not to crappy looking though.

Ebay $13.50, you want one?

Last edited:

Hey here's a couple of PICS of my WIP of my Capt.America.He's about 20% done so i'm nowhere near finished!:thud:I still have to add more detail to the face and his eyes are only temps until i decide which way i want them staring.I still have to add more darker color to the suit.Also,with the new PICS of Ironman that have popped up,i've decided to go the battle damage route so i'm going to have to make-over Cap as well his shield.If anyone can direct me to some PICS. of him with mask on battle-torned,PLEASE show me the way!Anyway,i'll post some more updates as well as Ironman as soon as i get him next week.:wink1:
P.S.SORRY FOR THE $#!TTY PICS!

I like it! The dark colors actually make him appear more menacing! :clap

You guys sure get on these photo updates fast. VII is looking real good!

It looks pretty good, if its in a store before I get my HT mk Vii i think i'll buy it on impulse just to have a mk vii then when the HT comes in give this to my kid to play with'

I'm getting both. This one is a lot bigger. He'll probably go into my office.

Wow, is that a NECA MK. VII achieving the ultimate pose that HT can't??

The only thing I never liked of this suit was the silver on the legs.

But this NECA is a win and next to Cap both will look astounding.

Not liking plastic enemies' pics. Dont get me wrong, he takes pretty good pics, but it doesnt show what the product is gonna look like in hand. Im tempted to buy this to put in the bedroom, so i can play and futz it if i cant sleep at night.

Can someone please tell me what the heck they think is wrong with the collar on this? Someone was saying something about this figure being inaccurate, but I can't find anything that different from the actual CG model used for the film (below).

559_max.jpg

Back