Neca 1/4 BATMAN RETURNS Michelle Pfeiffer CATWOMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't say they fail as you definitely get what you pay for and then some. I'd say catwoman is probably their best live action character sculpt as there's no mistaking who that is under the mask. I get what you mean where the sculpts lack in the realism area, but these aren't one of your high end 1/6 companies.

The rough skin is some weird shadow effect that isn't there in hand. Like you said, these sculpts are soft and lack texture like a cartoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah for the money they are nice but can be radically improved in the sculpts

sculpt to me looks like a cartoon version - this is where Neca fails on these 1/4 figures...why is the skin so rough looking?
Fail how? Is better than the statue and the price please c'mon... I think you're trolling.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Considering the price, I don't have any problems whatsoever; her "normal" head does look a bit lifeless tho. She looks dang good regardless.

That sdabbs head looks like an incredible upgrade.

Last edited:
Other than a smiling head, I don't think I could ask for much more from an 18", 90 dollar figure.

Good for the price sounds like a backhanded compliment. She looks great full stop, much better than the PF statue in my opinion.

sculpt to me looks like a cartoon version - this is where Neca fails on these 1/4 figures...why is the skin so rough looking?

It has nothing to do with the sculpt. It's budget. You can only do so much for a $99 figure. And even at that price point the figure is above $99 value.

30kx2s0.jpg

Tried to re create this scene the best will look better once rehaired in July.
1d13007dc9a65baa458b60fd76aa47f5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mine rolled up today! Really happy to finally have her and she looks even better in person! I've got the Mayoral Penguin on the way to me now so within a week all three will be together.
IMG_20170627_202224_500.jpg

Does anyone know where I can pick her up at retail? I'm starting to think my Entertainment Earth preorder isn't going to come...

Does anyone know where I can pick her up at retail? I'm starting to think my Entertainment Earth preorder isn't going to come...

Big Bad Toy Store

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hey guys,

Did anyone end up creating or sourcing a different whip for her at all? The one that ships is like a flat shoe lace. If anyone could assist that would be great!

Also if anyone knows of any head repaints/hair mods I'd appreciate it too! Thanks.

Back