Neca 1/4 BATMAN RETURNS Michelle Pfeiffer CATWOMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice!

Just ordered some supplies to see if I can customize the crapiness out of that whip.

Awesome the flatness really kills it IMO...

Found an screen used whip

DSC_3182.jpg

I know it's kind out of there but would be could if you could produce more catwoman hands like an left open plam, and an left relaxed hand.

Last edited:
Was really excited about this from the promos, but the hair on the final product is killing it for me.

It looked phenomenal at toy-fairs, I don't know what happened on mass release. Whenever I see it in reviews the hair looks like some kids 5 year old barbie thats hair's all matted and stuck on end.

What luck has anybody had in restyling it or improving the over all appearance?

Awesome the flatness really kills it IMO...

Found an screen used whip

View attachment 332898

I know it's kind out of there but would be could if you could produce more catwoman hands like an left open plam, and an left relaxed hand.

That's perfect. I just received in my materials for the whip custom I am trying to work up. I will post some shots once I've played around with things a bit.

Was really excited about this from the promos, but the hair on the final product is killing it for me.

It looked phenomenal at toy-fairs, I don't know what happened on mass release. Whenever I see it in reviews the hair looks like some kids 5 year old barbie thats hair's all matted and stuck on end.

What luck has anybody had in restyling it or improving the over all appearance?
I'm just gonna get it rehired so it's actually wavy like it should be. As well having her eyes and make up repainted.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Got mine today. The regular head was sorta loose in the package but thankfully no damage. I'm not going to free her from the twisty ties in work but she looks good from what I can see. Hopefully no issues will come to light later on. Looks like a great figure.

Got mine today. The regular head was sorta loose in the package but thankfully no damage. I'm not going to free her from the twisty ties in work but she looks good from what I can see. Hopefully no issues will come to light later on. Looks like a great figure.

Congrats! She's awesome. Just be careful posing her for the first time; when mine arrived her joints were very stiff so I had to warm her up first.

Congrats! She's awesome. Just be careful posing her for the first time; when mine arrived her joints were very stiff so I had to warm her up first.

Yep, I took a hairdryer to her. I think I prefer her over Penguin. I like a good solid plastic figure whereas Penguin has all those fabric clothes - the coat never looks right no matter what I do and it makes him too bulky compared to the movie - yet I wouldn't display him without it because it is probably his most signature look outside of the sewer pyjamas of the first figure (which I don't have)

What I love about Catwoman is you just pose her, put her on the shelf and she immediately looks cool.

Yep, I took a hairdryer to her. I think I prefer her over Penguin. I like a good solid plastic figure whereas Penguin has all those fabric clothes - the coat never looks right no matter what I do and it makes him too bulky compared to the movie - yet I wouldn't display him without it because it is probably his most signature look outside of the sewer pyjamas of the first figure (which I don't have)

What I love about Catwoman is you just pose her, put her on the shelf and she immediately looks cool.

Oh totally. I still want to try getting the Mayoral Penguin (I've seen him in person and he looks great), but I agree about the coat and pants. If I get him I'll probably try treating his clothes with water.

Oh totally. I still want to try getting the Mayoral Penguin (I've seen him in person and he looks great), but I agree about the coat and pants. If I get him I'll probably try treating his clothes with water.

I did the water trick like night and day

Before:

17903872_10155204206329346_3471072793948000397_n.jpg

After:

17951465_10155204189809346_5810604114100142260_n.jpg

Ooooh. Better. So what's this water trick? I hope it's as easy as I'm imagining. Are those results permanent though or will it slowly start puffing out again?

Ooooh. Better. So what's this water trick? I hope it's as easy as I'm imagining. Are those results permanent though or will it slowly start puffing out again?

When you dip material like that in water, it'll absorb into it and get heavy; like a wet towel. The water weighs it down which it drape nicer so it won't be so horrendously baggy. :lol

I've used it on various cloth action figure capes in the past. All you have to do is dip the cloth in water, then futz around with it until you get a nice look. When it dries, it should stay mostly the same (until you start messing around with it again, then you'll have to repeat it).

Here's my repainted and re haired Catwoman. Still plan to make her some type of rooftop base and find a better whip.
a9d53a9ccc546c229d84fa36a0c6e443.jpg
b09c3c3363b7fc8b2a26763fcce7a315.jpg
4530695e36493a8276303bd5ef54ac9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sculpt to me looks like a cartoon version - this is where Neca fails on these 1/4 figures...why is the skin so rough looking?

sculpt to me looks like a cartoon version - this is where Neca fails on these 1/4 figures...why is the skin so rough looking?

I wouldn't say they fail as you definitely get what you pay for and then some. I'd say catwoman is probably their best live action character sculpt as there's no mistaking who that is under the mask. I get what you mean where the sculpts lack in the realism area, but these aren't one of your high end 1/6 companies.

The rough skin is some weird shadow effect that isn't there in hand. Like you said, these sculpts are soft and lack texture like a cartoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back