• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale HT Imperial Commando, Batman DX19

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: Hot Toys 89 Joker, Wolverine, Superman exc, Sparrow exc; SSC GI Joe figures

4) HT 1989 Joker. MISB $225

5) SSC Cobra Commander exc, NMIB. $125

6) SSC Zartan, NMIB. $125

7) SSC Storm Shadow, NMIB. $150

How much for these and I live 4 miles away from you :) and I have cash in my pocket............

Re: FS: Hot Toys 89 Joker, Wolverine, Superman exc, Sparrow exc; SSC GI Joe figures

PM sent on Hawk

Re: FS: Wolverine, Superman exc, Sparrow exc; SSC GI Joe figures

You told me the hawk was still available. You said you were going to get back to me on the shipping and you never did. I Send a message twice yesterday and got no reply. I waited for your reply and it never came. If you sold it you could have had the decency to contact me instead just leave me hanging. Bad business

Re: FS: Swann, Turner, Wolverine, Sparrow exc; SSC Joes

I was just thinking how I wish I had never gotten rid of my custom Shipwreck the other day :wink1:

You told me the hawk was still available. You said you were going to get back to me on the shipping and you never did. I Send a message twice yesterday and got no reply. I waited for your reply and it never came. If you sold it you could have had the decency to contact me instead just leave me hanging. Bad business

Maybe you came off with the same attitude problem so he ignored you?? I would! :pfft:

Maybe you came off with the same attitude problem so he ignored you?? I would! :pfft:

I didn't have an attitude I emailed the seller a few times and he never got back to me . So I posted it here to get his attention. When someone emails me I always answer all PM

Re: FS: BR Joker, Swann, Sparrow DX, Flynn; Custom Shipwreck 1/6

I actually made that Shipwreck. Didn't know it ended up in you collection :)

Re: FS: BR Joker, Swann, Sparrow DX, Flynn; Custom Shipwreck 1/6

Yes - a very nice figure, but I am getting out of the Joes, just cannot keep up with all the lines.

Back