Premium Format MYC Custom Cloak for Darth Maul PF - Interest List

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The cloak looks great on the new Maul, although I agree with the points made by Darthalias. Any chance of having it modified again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fabric is super thin. It might appear that way.. but its a very thin material. If you go thinner you end up with a very cheap and transparent material. You have to keep in mind, that you looking in a scaled figure.. every material might appear thicker then it would appear in 1:1

My tailor is looking for alternative fabric... but as of now its this one and I can guarantee you if you feel the fabric ..its very thin.

Holy crap! I just remembered I have the 1/4 diamond select Maul that came with the full cloak. I'll have to try it out!
IMG_1082.JPG

IMG_1080.JPG

IMG_1079.JPG

Thanks everyone! She already started working on orders. Once they ship.. she let you know. Please allow about 2 weeks cause of the workflow before they ship

It's a shame the pleats at least haven't been altered, as they are visibly different to the film version. Oh well, good luck with the sales :)

It's a shame the pleats at least haven't been altered, as they are visibly different to the film version. Oh well, good luck with the sales :)

my tailor is doing the best she can... besides its something she is offering to the collectors community.. not because she needs to do it... or make a living out of it.. she made a lot of people very happy and gratefull with the old version and this one is by far more superior in every regards... oh well, good luck with finding other options :)

Last edited:
Can I still join the list of 25?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Can I still join the list of 25?

You can just go ahead and order if you interested. The interest list was more like to see if there are enough people interested for her do the effort to figure out a pattern and do the work :)

You can just go ahead and order if you interested. The interest list was more like to see if there are enough people interested for her do the effort to figure out a pattern and do the work :)
Thanks [emoji2]

Thanks everyone.... maybe all you guys who ordered can send me a quick PM with paypal email you used so I can update the list and edit it once it shipped

My tailor just stopped by with another prototyp with suuuper thin and slippy fabric.. it does not work..looks not as good and the hood wont stay one properly.

I'm curious of the guys who ordered and their feedback once received.. please share your thoughts

first orders are shipped :)

Orders are taking care in the order she has received

Got mine today guys! And its perfect the fabric is very Nice And excellent quality !! Recommend it big time!! Be sure to pick it up! She has got Some serious skills!

Back