MYC Collectibles Statues and Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought it’d be a good idea to have a general discussion thread for MYC since they’re going full force with their studio scale replicas now.

Next up is their AT-ST, available in two sizes.

1A316C19-41DE-45C0-AAAC-BFAD08C3C556.jpeg

Both versions will be up for preorder on Saturday, August 20th at 12PM Noon EST.

1/24 Studio Scale: $899 ($299 NRD)

Collector Scale: $1,450 ($350 NRD)

Bundle: $2,349 ($449 NRD)

5FFD1E2F-CA30-43C9-BFE3-DAF0FFCD2D6F.jpeg
3FA7CCBB-C1C9-427C-A028-1AF8CFCA9721.jpeg

https://www.mycsculptures.com/atst?...SvXPI9fgHyMAAJnJH_FDzArLs_9O_WQOGU2fFM-x2wmbQ

Last edited:
Seriously considering this. How does the final product tend to compare to the proto? The only thing I'm not too keen on is the feet being inlaid into the plexi. tbf I would also prefer a mud\grass base.

While this isn't a piece I'll be getting, I have one and two others on order. The end product ends up looking 99.9% like the proto. I will also say that all the pics I've seen of their other pieces, the reviews are stellar. If there are issues, they are great about helping you get something fixed - but rest assured, they deliver.

Last edited:
Great company. I am kicking myself for not getting the Snowspeeder. I'm not getting this but their Darth TIE looks phenomenal.

Looks very nicely done. So the collectors scale seems to be about 1/16 scale relative to the 1/24. There is a picture of it in the gallery next to a kid, gives me an idea how huge a 1/6 would be.

Last edited:
I'm not into collecting vehicles/ships, but I've ALWAYS been jealous of those people who did have that as part of their collections. I think this is the first piece to finally sway me into the line. I think the 1/24th scale works for me and I'll likely be ordering.

Thinking I might skip on this, if it was up to me I'd probably buy each new vehicle they put out, but I need to pick and choose and be smart with my money lol

While this isn't a piece I'll be getting, I have one and two others on order. The end product ends up looking 99.9% like the proto. I will also say that all the pics I've seen of their other pieces, the reviews are stellar. If there are issues, they are great about helping you get something fixed - but rest assured, they deliver.
What are the shipping costs like for the bigger MYC items?

Shipping has gotten pretty pricey. There are options though. If you want it fast, there's express from overseas or you can choose boat from overseas and then UPS which is still pretty expensive. I think some of the cost increases at Sideshow are probably related to higher cost to get product by boat even, at least based on what I've heard from MYC...

Got the 1/24 studio scale version. Typically I would go with the larger one, but that will probably scale better with future releases.

Shipping will be usually be between $200 - $350 extra depending on if you want air / sea and the weight. My training droid was $275 by air and I think it was around 10 lbs total.

I don’t know about the vehicles but my last few statues have been between $150-210 for the absolute slowest shipping. And I would guess most of the models are going to be even bigger boxes.

I pulled the trigger on the bigger version. I just recently became aware of MYC and have been drooling over the pics of the Imperial Probe Droid that they released recently. When I saw that they were making the AT-ST I knew I had to grab it. Star Wars is the only franchise outside of Transformers that makes me give a damn about the vehicles. In Star Wars, the vehicles are characters themselves! Hopefully they give us an X-Wing and maybe even a AT-AT even though I know the price on that would be crazy.

Back