My total custom built-in shelves for Hot Toys and Transformers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spring Hot Toys refresh!

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

Doc Ock aint looking too bad. Just saw your main set of pics of him yesterday. With the sunglasses on it seems fine. He may be back on my list if I can ever get around to buying Hot Toys figures again.

Doc Ock aint looking too bad. Just saw your main set of pics of him yesterday. With the sunglasses on it seems fine. He may be back on my list if I can ever get around to buying Hot Toys figures again.
I had a blast posing Ock for photos - there's just so many possibilities with the tentacles that you'll never get from any other character or figure. And yeah - so long as the glasses stay on I think the head is perfectly serviceable when lit in a flattering way, even if it's not going to win any awards for sculpt of the year.

End of 2023 refresh. The Hot Toys shelves are more crowded now than I would like - time to either stop collecting or start planning for other places to display figures!
The latter! The latter! 😅
As I mentioned the shelves were overcrowded, so I've added some extra shelves in the room where I do my photography. Pretty happy with how this came out, giving me dedicated shelves just for Spidey and his villains, the Robocop collection, the Predators, and the larger Star Wars pieces.

DSC_0961.jpg
DSC_0967.jpg
DSC_0969.jpg
DSC_0966.jpg

lol thanks! For the Transformers, I've even had to narrow my focus down to just Season one G1 characters and Masterpiece figures from the 2007 movie.
Nice! I focus on Masterpiece G1 and occasional ThreeZero nowadays,got a bunch of G1 and G1 reissues and posters/artwork and nowhere to display it all. Love the Masterpiece line!

Back