My Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:confused::confused::confused: is that buy it now or actual auction, i've never seen either mj or emma sell by auction for that much. at least not in the last 6 or so months since i've been watching them.

canadian currency and in an auction, my fellow canuck.....and I think I paid more for the stupid S&H and not to mention the cost to frame the print....:duh...I know, crazy, huh!?!...enough to make me shoot a cute penguin!:gun....but I heart this character to death!:monkey5:love

canadian currency and in an auction, my fellow canuck.....and I think I paid more for the stupid S&H and not to mention the cost to frame the print....:duh...I know, crazy, huh!?!...enough to make me shoot a cute penguin!:gun....but I heart this character to death!:monkey5:love

oh yes, converted $$$ makes sence now.:rotfl
but you know us canadians don't shoot pengiuns :eek: we beat cute little fuzzy seals with clubs, and we're so damn proud of it that we make films about to show the rest of the world our heritage.:duh

Back