My Dark Knight Rises Bane Tattoo

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks cool and great.

The comic version of Bane is my favorite villain.
I'll just wait on the movie how Nolan will let Hardy represent him before I can say if this Movie Bane is great.

But I'm sure you won't regret it because Nolan always knows how to to a great job.

It would be funny if that was a stunt double or an in movie diversion...

You should have just went with the comic book version, would have made a cooler tattoo and be more recognizable... oh well.

M.

as someone who has comic characters tattooed on his person as well I say nicely done sir. you should make a whole dark knight themed sleeve!

Nice tattoo! I hope he's a bad ass villian for your sake!

PS - you're cute!

a-mother-of-god-super-2.jpg

Questions about the movie aside, the biggest thing is that the tattoo artist was able to replicate the picture well. So many portrait tattoos come out looking awful.

Congrats tattoo looks dope, but Bane's pose kinda look like he is holding an empty baby Bjorn thingy

i believe in nolan i dont worry about it

bane because im one of the body builders and i met batman with knightfall and i saw bane first in there ofc and i like him more than batman.. and tom hardy is one of my favourite actors. so this happens :p

That explains it - great looking tat man

Back