MT TLOU - New 1/6 scale figure from Master Team coming soon!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've heard Master Team plan on showing something this month, I have seen the new sculpt and it's much better than their first one in my opinion and has a stronger liekness than CCToys, at least for me. It's definitely worth waiting for and I'm sure once both brands ship these out there will be comparasions and stores will have extra stock to sell.

That's what I love to hear. Bring it on, Master Toys!!

At other times I would probably buy both and be done with it but nowadays I'm much more conscious with my purchases. Giving the quality of Geralt I'm willing to wait and see what MT delivers in the updated prototype.

I gave up waiting and just went with the CC Toys version two weeks ago. I could only PO it from Giantoy at that point and didn't want to miss out.

Any news about the new headsculpt?

I gave up waiting and just went with the CC Toys version two weeks ago. I could only PO it from Giantoy at that point and didn't want to miss out.

I've seen the new sculpt and it does look better, I don't know why but Master Team didn't bother sharing it, apparently they want to release the figure this month so it doesn't really matter, CCToys will likely release at the beginning of next year.

This is such a long time coming I canceled my order. I hope it comes out well for those who are still interested in this and master team

https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=372823&extra=page=1

110705unigniqwnyupnnng.jpg

110705qsbbyk5gpkb5x5yy.jpg

110706gvde13etdwwl3bvp.jpg

110707r6qn02ia5eqkj55q.jpg

110708zigv0ns4e0eko04e.jpg

110708dvwqsmpw5g3ffgjw.jpg

110709wa272sj14hk92gkf.jpg

110709jmoigdy9vi2dyy89.jpg

110710sqe7hqzbh7qqm5ww.jpg

110711vd78ejveq37u8yff.jpg

110712ulsapwhs9vvba9ks.jpg

Wow thats looks pretty good not going to lie but I'm waiting to see CCToys version I'm glad MasterTeam at least took a step back and reworked the headsculpts especially the angry headsculpt it looks way better than the original promo pics

It's certainly a step up from the old sculpt, but based on what I've seen so far personally I still favour the cctoys one overall.

It's certainly a step up from the old sculpt, but based on what I've seen so far personally I still favour the cctoys one overall.
Oh definitely I have the CCToys version 3 fig set on pre-order I know they are going to come out pretty nice super excited to see them

I like the calmer sculpt. Not sure about the angry one, though it may have more impact in hand.

CC Toys' angry Joel sculpt, however, never felt right to me. When using the spares from two figures to create extra Joels I only used one of the angry ones.

I have CC's TLOU2 Ellie pre-ordered so there'll be sculpt options.

MT Ellie's body looks like a PopToys Xing. The only thing I don't like about them is not feeling safe leaving the arms bent, which was also a problem with the Phicen S27Bs used for CC's Ellies. Though for them any tears would be hidden under the clothes.

Yeah, new sculpt is an clear improvement but I still think it's lacking. CCToys seems to be the better figure overall.

This and the previous version looks like her head is kind of squashed onto her shoulders to me; I'll keep with the CC Toys. I'm still not liking the headsculpt.

Our friends over at Master Team have a new figure comming up some of you might recognize... :wink1:
pHRcj87.jpg

I dont understand why the shirt in the promo seemed like it fit so much better than the final. The final looks like it is a size too big. Also, the head looks like it is swallowing the neck. Like an old looney tunes episode where a safe was dropped on her head and scrunched her neck.

I'm still looking forward to getting mine and see what I can do with it.
I'm sure it looks better in hand. I'll keep my order with MT Toys and the CC Toys one just looks off to me.

Some in hand pictures of the figure, as I said before I think the sculpt has a better likeness now but the angry sculpt could be better and there's definitely a cast/wideness issue.
U5FLlS9.jpg

x9ZgujY.jpg

UF0EHxw.jpg

I've also seen the final production CCToys Part 2 Joel and Ellie sculpts and they're equally disappointing in the sense that they could be way better, I would say CCToys has better clothes than MT tho, the body for Ellie is the exact same, the body they used for Joel is honestly terrible, if you're getting him I recommend having a spare body you like at hand.

Back