Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How difficult would it be to paint the eyes? Might wanna give it a go if they don't look accurate in person... Don't have the a steady hand so maybe I shouldn't bother lol
Double checked stock images,eyes are green there ,not as bright as in the game but still a nice shade, so don't neet to worry much. Personally without experience I wouldn't repaint. Hope in hand pics under the natural light will be shared soon.

Honestly, doesn't look that good to me. I can0t really say it looks better than JKToys. I'll wait to have it in hands to comprare them, but yeah, not really excited unfortunately.

Honestly, doesn't look that good to me. I can0t really say it looks better than JKToys. I'll wait to have it in hands to comprare them, but yeah, not really excited unfortunately.
I own Master Team stuff and quality and paint is amazing... got JKToys version too, while figure itself looks fine, when I touched it felt extremely cheap and she has a significant paint issues/chips and hair falls off, isn't glued on her scalp. Hair also has a horrible texture and feels and looks like as a plastic. I can already tell MT has a superior quality and her hair doesn't fall apart.

I own Master Team stuff and quality and paint is amazing... got JKToys version too, while figure itself looks fine, when I touched it felt extremely cheap and she has a significant paint issues/chips and hair falls off, isn't glued on her scalp. Hair also has a horrible texture and feels and looks like as a plastic. I can already tell MT has a superior quality and her hair doesn't fall apart.
I need to see it in person but the sculpt looks pretty decent! Not 100% but 90% maybe. Her likeness is there for sure

That's why I am a little disappointed, I have the JK version too. We'll see.

Blogger pics are out, the eyes are green but a bit dark, the chin is less pronounced than the prototype but not too much, which is a good thing because Ciri does have an underbite just not as noticeable as it was on the initial pictures, I think painting the lips fuller, the eye mascara darker and eyes more light green could've brought out the likeness more but I think she looks fine, not really a fan of too much pleather clothing but I doubt we'll ever get a better 1/6 Ciri than this, so I'm happy with the final product.
Full gallery in the link bellow:
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=384483
1652879016141.png

1652879001503.png

1652879032526.png

1652879046011.png

1652879061009.png

1652879078561.png

R_R_X

Agreed while she looks very good, some paint modifications would improve her so much as in the game she is wearing pretty heavy make-up, but overall nothing to complain, she is beautiful as is and can't wait to put her next to Geralt!
Haven't paired JKtoys Ciri with Geralt, she was a big disappointment,when hair fall apart I lost my mind. lol

My own updated figurine headsculpt. Excellent armor, it's a pity that the mobility is very bad, I had to replace the hull and sacrifice some problems for the sake of excellent mobility.
View attachment 587845View attachment 587846View attachment 587847View attachment 587848View attachment 587849View attachment 587850View attachment 587851View attachment 587852View attachment 587853
Always love your work, I saw some of the new bases you made and they look amazing, I would def order a couple of them if I could, all the best.

Back