Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worked on Geralt some more. I changed the placement of his hook loop on the belt as it wasn't accurately placed I had to cut the stitching off which left two ugly holes for whatever reason they made. I covered one side with a piece of leather pushed into it to hide it a bit, the other I glued the strap back on and added the studs now it's definitley more accurate.
20220217_094838.jpg
20220217_094705.jpg

Worked on Geralt some more. I changed the placement of his hook loop on the belt as it wasn't accurately placed I had to cut the stitching off which left two ugly holes for whatever reason they made. I covered one side with a piece of leather pushed into it to hide it a bit, the other I glued the strap back on and added the studs now it's definitley more accurate. View attachment 563137View attachment 563138
Really liking what you're doing here. Will probably use yours for reference when I start dyeing mine.. How did you add the metal studs to the shoulder pad and belt?

So, what body did you all switch to? I was thinking of nabbing a Ganghood 1.0, that was one of the choices I was considering for the previous version before committing to a worldbox body. Would it work?

Can any of you share a pic of the stock body without the waist armor? Pics on youtube had it attached.

BF376AB4-16BA-4628-B095-D48CAA3571C0.jpeg

So, what body did you all switch to? I was thinking of nabbing a Ganghood 1.0, that was one of the choices I was considering for the previous version before committing to a worldbox body. Would it work?

Can any of you share a pic of the stock body without the waist armor? Pics on youtube had it attached.

View attachment 563549
This would be too big, I think. Torso and arms would not fit. With that slim waist, I'm sure the stock body is TTM19 clone. If you want to make it better, a modification would do fine enough. Bulk up the waist so it's wider, and bulk up the shoulders so the shoulder armors are raised. The pants would still be tight though, you need to find a new one for a better articulation.

Really liking what you're doing here. Will probably use yours for reference when I start dyeing mine.. How did you add the metal studs to the shoulder pad and belt?
Just glued it on I used Loctite super gel glue. They are small studs like 1mm maybe 1.5mm can't remember.

Mine arrived today (sorry for the crappy phone pic) biggest downside of this release is the tight pants as many have pointed out, still looks good on the shelf, now I'm waiting for the BUZZTOYS Geralt to release so I can pose them side by side, and before you ask I don't know any news about that one I just hope it releases relatively soon like all of you.
1646345365848.jpeg

I hope mt continues with this line. They could do the viper armor next they essentially would need to dye this armor with a few other things added. Here's hoping for a yennefer and grandmaster wolf/cat school armor.

Not without fixing the trousers though, should’ve been a flexible material. I’ve tried a slimmer body and the legs were still very restricted, I did however put the corset upside down and it improves the visual proportions.

For someone more qualified with a sewing machine; would it be possible to split the pants at the crotch, stitch in an elastic fabric through the center, and then replace the leather protective gear to hide it, thus increasing articulation?

Kit just posted the Ciri review, she is released and looks amazing! Shipping next week! Couldn't find her thread so posting there. MT did a great job

The thread is Here and I added the video. Hope a close-up of the sculpt is shown at some point and she does look better than JK Toys.

Yea eyes look pretty dark there, lets home it's at least dark green in person.
How difficult would it be to paint the eyes? Might wanna give it a go if they don't look accurate in person... Don't have the a steady hand so maybe I shouldn't bother lol

Back