Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was bored... so went looking for pics of 1/6 Ciri.
FB_IMG_1642494439019.jpg
FB_IMG_1642494434006.jpg
FB_IMG_1642494428607.jpg
images (1).jpeg
images (2).jpeg
images.jpeg

3.jpg

Last edited:
Those are old. There are three Ciris about to be released. And actually the first one is releasing now, the JK Toys one.

Those are old. There are three Ciris about to be released. And actually the first one is releasing now, the JK Toys one.
I have preordered all 3,but still don't know which one is the best lol Never seen anything released by these companies. DLC outfit by JK is eye catchy tho

Just got payment request from Kit for Ciri (JKTOYS K-001 1/6 Scale Lady of space and time- Ciri) excited, hope she looks good lol

Finally got him! What can I say? He looks phenomenal in person for me, maybe I'm just a fanboy bc love Geralt so much, I'm just happy! He is kinda fragile tho and boot and hand fall down few times which was annoying but overall he has a great quality and pictures don't do justice. Magnets for the swords are weak, so I just put them into his chest belt on his back. On pictures head looks kinda big? but in person he is just fine. Love love love! Super happy!
gwer ig.jpg

Finally got him! What can I say? He looks phenomenal in person for me, maybe I'm just a fanboy bc love Geralt so much, I'm just happy! He is kinda fragile tho and boot and hand fall down few times which was annoying but overall he has a great quality and pictures don't do justice. Magnets for the swords are weak, so I just put them into his chest belt on his back. On pictures head looks kinda big? but in person he is just fine. Love love love! Super happy!View attachment 557252
Did you repaint his armor?? It looks great

Finally got him! What can I say? He looks phenomenal in person for me, maybe I'm just a fanboy bc love Geralt so much, I'm just happy! He is kinda fragile tho and boot and hand fall down few times which was annoying but overall he has a great quality and pictures don't do justice. Magnets for the swords are weak, so I just put them into his chest belt on his back. On pictures head looks kinda big? but in person he is just fine. Love love love! Super happy!View attachment 557252
He looks good but lack of leg articulation is just terrible. Forget about any action poses.

Ok thanks. I may try to track one down now. It’s getting pricey.
One thing to note, the body is quite tall so could be worth swapping out. I did manage to cut down the ankles on the war story one as the body they use was almost as tall as my 1/6 Kratos, so now he's closer the 6'2 he's supposed to be. A few other mods are worth doing such as better magnet position for the fur / sword swaps (from MT) / medallion shortening but yeah overall I think gives a good vibe and he's super posable compared to the other Geralt's.

Attachments

• IMG_3314.jpeg
    IMG_3314.jpeg
    218.4 KB · Views: 52
Saw this yesterday and didn't say anything since it was gonna be announced very soon, I think the sculpt is definitely the weakest part, especially the chin area and the dark eyes which should be green. SW and MT teams have known eachother for years and they talked about doing a colab for Ciri, it was really thanks to SW that MT is even making Ciri since the JK version was announced they didn't want to make it.

The good news is I've passed along the criticism and they'll change the sculpt.
Any updates on the SW/MT Ciri sculpt?

Last edited:
One thing to note, the body is quite tall so could be worth swapping out. I did manage to cut down the ankles on the war story one as the body they use was almost as tall as my 1/6 Kratos, so now he's closer the 6'2 he's supposed to be. A few other mods are worth doing such as better magnet position for the fur / sword swaps (from MT) / medallion shortening but yeah overall I think gives a good vibe and he's super posable compared to the other Geralt's.
Ok thanks for the tips. If I ever track one down, I’ll follow your mods.

Dang Johnny, thanks for sharing that channel. I'd never heard of him but seeing his work only tells me he's criminally under the radar in the hobby. With the right strides he could be a big player. His production value and conciseness is exceptional. Reminds me a little of Xeno's old reviews.

I briefly just looked at my Geralt before bed, got that random "what if something is wrong" pang lol.

All that's been said, generally seems to ring true. However I've gotta say a lot of the proportion issues are virtually non-existent in person. I'm aware they are there but it really doesn't present the way photos capture it. The angry sculpt is wayyy better in person. Good enough that I'd consider using it, something I didn't even think I'd consider. If you can compromise on the articulation limits, I've gotta say this is a good looking release. I don't understand why MT won't do ankle and wrist cuts but I can only imagine it has to do with tooling costs.

Back