Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• FED33C99-0D40-4A2D-80A6-613B7E98E532.jpeg
    FED33C99-0D40-4A2D-80A6-613B7E98E532.jpeg
    155.5 KB · Views: 79
Is there anywhere that sells the new head sculpt by itself? The shaven one? I've tried ebay to no avail

I repainted Geralts boots to be more accurate to the original color scheme in game. I'll post images of how they look tomorrow.

Looks great, did you dye the shirt and pants?
Yeah somewhat, I used grey acrylic paint, and with water I soaked both with it, and let it dry. The pants are a dark brown with slight grey to it, though I feel I darkened the shirt way to much as I didn't lighten the color before. The sleeves should be a slight light grey but oh well. I painted the boots last night and I think they look even better.
20220213_142909~2.jpg
20220213_143029.jpg
20220213_143104.jpg
20220213_143204.jpg

Yeah somewhat, I used grey acrylic paint, and with water I soaked both with it, and let it dry. The pants are a dark brown with slight grey to it, though I feel I darkened the shirt way to much as I didn't lighten the color before. The sleeves should be a slight light grey but oh well. I painted the boots last night and I think they look even better. View attachment 562365View attachment 562366View attachment 562367View attachment 562368
Yeah the shirt looks pretty good to me. How big of a pain in the ass was it taking apart the armor to get to the clothes?

Yeah the shirt looks pretty good to me. How big of a pain in the ass was it taking apart the armor to get to the clothes?
It was easy to remove the upper armor and chest piece. The pants where the most difficult thing to remove. I also never removed the waist armor so it was hard to get the pants back on. Other then that once everything is done, and re-assumbled the figure looks awesome.

How did your body swap to the Phicen body go? I know the necks are a little smaller on those. Do the heads sit correctly?
Still working on it. Too many projects at the same time. PS: Phicen neck is easy to stretch.

Last edited:
Added the metal studs on the shoulder armor. I had fun redoing the figure I'm satisfied with how he turned out. Last thing to do is buy the Nine Craftsmen Steel and Silver Swords to use on him as those are more accurate.
20220215_004800.jpg

Back