Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this yesterday and didn't say anything since it was gonna be announced very soon, I think the sculpt is definitely the weakest part, especially the chin area and the dark eyes which should be green. SW and MT teams have known eachother for years and they talked about doing a colab for Ciri, it was really thanks to SW that MT is even making Ciri since the JK version was announced they didn't want to make it.

The good news is I've passed along the criticism and they'll change the sculpt.

Saw this yesterday and didn't say anything since it was gonna be announced very soon, I think the sculpt is definitely the weakest part, especially the chin area and the dark eyes which should be green. SW and MT teams have known eachother for years and they talked about doing a colab for Ciri, it was really thanks to SW that MT is even making Ciri since the JK version was announced they didn't want to make it.

Is mt doing the tailoring and SW the sculpt or is this all mt?

Happy to hear that they'll tweak the sculpt! Right now the best combo is JKToys sculpt + MT body/clothing but if MT can tweak the sculpt to be more like the game's sculpt, it'll be the one to get on its own without having to kitbash the two.

It's mainly how they did her eyes and her chin that needs to be tweaked. Mainly the eyes. MT's eyes looks way too off compared to the games.

JKToys nailed how her eyes are, which sells their sculpt better.

jpNx2re.png

QoiN1Cc.png

1DXPdyr.png

Last edited:
I still prefer the JKTOYS clothing. It's more accurate to how the collar is shaped and the detail and color of the belt. The sculpt isn't even debatable, JKTOYS has it.

Last edited:
Glad to see this done. I think getting both would be best just to mix both figures but we'll see still have yet to preorder JKToys Ciri and that other Geralt though I will definitely preorder MT Ciri. Also MT is doing the sculpt, Accessories and SW the outfit for those who asked. I really want Yen, Triss, Vesimer, Lambert and Eskel also, hell even Dandelion. Lol

Glad to see this done. I think getting both would be best just to mix both figures but we'll see still have yet to preorder JKToys Ciri and that other Geralt though I will definitely preorder MT Ciri. Also MT is doing the sculpt, Accessories and SW the outfit for those who asked. I really want Yen, Triss, Vesimer, Lambert and Eskel also, hell even Dandelion. Lol
Eredin, Caranthir… by the time we get there the Witcher 4 will be out!

The reactions on the bbicn board seems rather harsh. Unless it’s a google translate problem, the criticism is totally unfounded. MTtoys’ Ciri is definitely the best effort so far. Don’t know what people have to complain about.

Last edited:
The reactions on the bbicn board seems rather harsh. Unless it’s a google translate problem, the criticism is totally unfounded. MTtoys’ Ciri is definitely the best effort so far. Don’t know what people have to complain.
Chinese forums will eat you alive, people have no idea how tame these forums and other facebook groups are in comparasion.

JKTOYS has better sculpt but none look as pretty as game's Ciri, however I'm sure MT gonna improve it so definitely preordering her as well. JKTOYS is an unknown company at least for me so I'm not sure how their Ciri ends up, so better have a back up. They aren't crazy expensive so getting both.

P.S. I wish someone did Olgierd Von Everec! He is so beautiful and memorable, would make a great figure !

Anyone know who exactly JKToys is? It feels a lot like another Ekauz Studio type thing to me.
Thinking JK is for sure a branch of another well known company, maybe even SooSooToys? Looks a bit like their style.

But yeah, my choice would definitely be the JK version over MT's. The tailoring, and obviously the head sculpt, looks more accurate on that one.
Still debating if I should get myself into The Witcher series of collectibles though. I love collecting video game based figures but dang, this crap is getting expensive! lol
Gotta say though, that Witcher line is looking pretty good!

Screenshot 2021-09-05 at 16-19-35 MTTOYS 新品:1 6 009 Ciri 时空之女-【头雕下巴问题进行修改】兵人在线BBICN - Powered ...png

Looks like they aren't wasting any time. lol

View attachment 537288

Looks like they aren't wasting any time. lol
I think sculpt itself is very good, just paint washes likeness out. I hope after our feedback they'll improve it. dammit make all of them including DLC characters! While there is a witcher fandom, it isn't as big as other franchises , so big companies aren't much interested to produce witcher stuff. I'm surprisingly pleased with third party companies, they improved so much recently.

The sculpt overall is fine. It's how they painted her eyes. JKToys painted her eyes to match the games 100%. Where's MT just made her eyes super generic looking.

They didn't need to resculpt the whole thing.

Back