Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those interested here, promotional pictures of BUZZTOYS Cavill Geralt, POs open tomorrow.
pO9a61B.jpg

UVgL4il.jpg

2QABfJy.jpg

W6wWUwx.jpg

XFTiK3m.jpg

zF5dMWB.jpg

Rw5RXbC.jpg

72CFB6Q.jpg

bWNdZm7.jpg

2eO3jBE.jpg

r0R0ydM.jpg

rnWj67d.jpg

e21AZh1.jpg

sBxhtv0.jpg

WCV0JuI.jpg

qXkXamU.jpg

dRq6EEt.jpg

kkJvMgr.jpg

xFxxflc.jpg

efLoURq.jpg

Yi9LAcu.jpg

i4hemWX.jpg

Jwq2T7P.jpg

NWaBYMA.jpg

Re0bJ0d.jpg

FPf4VOA.jpg

Instant buy for me. I hope they can update the mutagen taking face to be a bit more pale and the black veins more defined. But other than that, ill definitely get this one.

I hope we are not far off now from it releasing. I hope they updated the outfit a bit like the leather patch on the groin and split cut boots and hopefully they fully painted the handle of the silver sword this time.

I hope we are not far off now from it releasing. I hope they updated the outfit a bit like the leather patch on the groin and split cut boots and hopefully they fully painted the handle of the silver sword this time.

I don't think this will be released till late fall/winter corona probably delayed it as well. Can tell same about Cavill one, probably will be out in January. If they actually worked on this one all this time there would be at least ''in progress'' update somewhere. dead silence. While OSK website says preorders were closing in January? You can still order it (checked) so Idk if this is even a thing any more. Usually he closes preorders on time.

I don't think this will be released till late fall/winter corona probably delayed it as well. Can tell same about Cavill one, probably will be out in January. If they actually worked on this one all this time there would be at least ''in progress'' update somewhere. dead silence. While OSK website says preorders were closing in January? You can still order it (checked) so Idk if this is even a thing any more. Usually he closes preorders on time.
What I experienced is when there is a date preorders will be cut off it also usually means that if you placed a preorder with him and you decide to cancel it, if you do so before the PO window is closed you get your deposit refunded. If you preorder it later when it's back up after the deadline you cannot get a refund for your deposit anymore. Also MT never really updates their stuff like that. They usually are pretty silent and will release the figure when it's ready.

What I experienced is when there is a date preorders will be cut off it also usually means that if you placed a preorder with him and you decide to cancel it, if you do so before the PO window is closed you get your deposit refunded. If you preorder it later when it's back up after the deadline you cannot get a refund for your deposit anymore. Also MT never really updates their stuff like that. They usually are pretty silent and will release the figure when it's ready.

Oh I thought ''cut off'' date meant when preorders where closing. Thought in this way company would know how many figures they need to produce. Thank you for the information.

Hoping this release this month realized we are nearing the end of Q2 which is the time it's meant to release.

so 2021 March for me bc I still haven't got Cavill heads from Kit I ordered in March. 2months+ in transit with only 2 tracking update :lecture:slap:monkey4
It takes a while got my Cavill sculpt from him 2 weeks after it shipped. I have my figure order with him. Sometimes I think I rather get my orders at TNS they tend to be faster.

I just noticed something about how the outfit in game has changed. Prime 1 had gotten the first color scheme of the outfit right on their first Geralt. But that was based on the first color the armour had when the game dropped (which is what MT tried to do but missed some details). But their new statue I thought was super inaccurate because the pants are green instead of grayish brown. Turns out they got it right, in game the pants in certain light turn greenish. Not saying I want the figure to have that I prefer them to be Grey brown. Anyways just trying to keep discussions going while we wait for an update.

Attachments

• f7e9929d45d0042d648bee9940cd7023.jpg
    f7e9929d45d0042d648bee9940cd7023.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 62
  • a798a82dc5871ad2934e63ce1022e8cc.jpg
    a798a82dc5871ad2934e63ce1022e8cc.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 58
I don't care much about 100% accuracy when it comes to colors, with games that can change very easily when you can use dyes and different armor upgrades. As long as something looks cool I'll probably be fine with it. By the way, what pic is your avatar from?

I don't care much about 100% accuracy when it comes to colors, with games that can change very easily when you can use dyes and different armor upgrades. As long as something looks cool I'll probably be fine with it. By the way, what pic is your avatar from?
In this case I disagree only because you can't dye the standard armour at all so it comes in a default color and I rather the whole thing be accurate in terms of look. I got the image from Pinterest it's a cool drawing of Henry as Geralt so I thought I use it for my avatar. Lol

Back