Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's strange they are going with the leather pants look so I assume the shirt would be leather like how it is in the show. He wears two different pairs, one set leather and the other material. They went with leather pants and material shirt which wasn't in the show or at least from what I remember.

It looks good. Whoever is doing it I'd advise to use fabric instead leather. It will crack in a few years and gonna look just bad... likeness is kinda off but still nice one. While I love Henry and enjoyed show as well,Geralt in me has "The Witcher:Wild Hunt" face and voice. But still gonna preorder this,depending on the price.

Anyway is there any update on Master Team release?

For those interested here, promotional pictures of BUZZTOYS Cavill Geralt, POs open tomorrow.
pO9a61B.jpg

UVgL4il.jpg

2QABfJy.jpg

W6wWUwx.jpg

XFTiK3m.jpg

zF5dMWB.jpg

Rw5RXbC.jpg

72CFB6Q.jpg

bWNdZm7.jpg

2eO3jBE.jpg

r0R0ydM.jpg

rnWj67d.jpg

e21AZh1.jpg

sBxhtv0.jpg

WCV0JuI.jpg

qXkXamU.jpg

dRq6EEt.jpg

kkJvMgr.jpg

xFxxflc.jpg

efLoURq.jpg

Yi9LAcu.jpg

i4hemWX.jpg

Jwq2T7P.jpg

NWaBYMA.jpg

Re0bJ0d.jpg

FPf4VOA.jpg

More images and info about Cavill Geralt. Official price: 998 yuan which is like 160 USD, isn't that too good to be true? How good is that company?Haven't seen anything done by them. Google can't help much either. I've seen many third part companies with amazing promo shots and trashy final products.

see images there
https://bbs.bbicn.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=373693&_dsign=a6aad3e6&fbclid=IwAR0Keq2IwULoTpH0VD6Un1cUkg9UUTP73dSFDTTD334lhSB42IcqSbqwcxM

The people behind the brand are talented as hell and have worked in this industry for several years, the artist behind the main work is also well known in the sphere and even works for official brands which is why he wishes to remain anonymous, as far as the price that's only for chinese stores, retailers shipping overseas always charge more, furthermore they are using our newly developed strong body from LimToys, so it won't be a cheap KO one.

The people behind the brand are talented as hell and have worked in this industry for several years, the artist behind the main work is also well known in the sphere and even works for official brands which is why he wishes to remain anonymous, as far as the price that's only for chinese stores, retailers shipping overseas always charge more.

Good to know, thank you ! Going to wait to OSK preorder, usually they are very close to retail price. So in any case should be under 200$.
P.S. meanwhile I still haven't got my Cavill heads from OSK which I ordered in March lol

Good to know, thank you ! Going to wait to OSK preorder, usually they are very close to retail price. So in any case should be under 200$.
P.S. meanwhile I still haven't got my Cavill heads from OSK which I ordered in March lol

Distribution has been a mess because of the pandemic, last time I ordered a figure I had to wait almost 3 months haha, just the way the world is until we go back to normalcy.

Distribution has been a mess because of the pandemic, last time I ordered a figure I had to wait almost 3 months haha, just the way the world is until we go back to normalcy.

Yes, what can we do?!... however sellers can offer us DHL delivery as an optional shipping service.

Yes, what we can do... however sellers can offer us DHL delivery as an optional shipping service.

I wouldn't recommend DHL, they're shipping fees are a joke and seem to be totally random a lot of the time.

https://imgur.com/GOLrgn8

0omJ6H6

https://imgur.com/FJASItY

https://imgur.com/0omJ6H6

Guys i share with y my Geralt custom. This is the custom i made with master team and scaletta parts. With a leather old wallet, i cut and made all the leather parts and sew em up, as game patron, of Geralts armor.

I ordered from Giant toys the next Geralt and imma mix some parts of these two geralts with Kaer Morhen armor to make the ultimate geralt figure.

Hope it comes soon.

For those interested here, promotional pictures of BUZZTOYS Cavill Geralt, POs open tomorrow.
pO9a61B.jpg

UVgL4il.jpg

2QABfJy.jpg

W6wWUwx.jpg

XFTiK3m.jpg

zF5dMWB.jpg

Rw5RXbC.jpg

72CFB6Q.jpg

bWNdZm7.jpg

2eO3jBE.jpg

r0R0ydM.jpg

rnWj67d.jpg

e21AZh1.jpg

sBxhtv0.jpg

WCV0JuI.jpg

qXkXamU.jpg

dRq6EEt.jpg

kkJvMgr.jpg

xFxxflc.jpg

efLoURq.jpg

Yi9LAcu.jpg

i4hemWX.jpg

Jwq2T7P.jpg

NWaBYMA.jpg

Re0bJ0d.jpg

FPf4VOA.jpg

Not a fan of faux leather pants but figure looks almost spot on. Better Cavill likeness that any Hot Toys Superman. Definitely a must buy.

Back