Action Figure MT MT 1/6 Geralt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know this is a very long shot, but does anyone following this thread have the pants from the 1st MT Witcher figure in loose condition, and would like to get rid of them? I am looking for 1 unit that is in good condition. Just PM me if affirmative.

So I finally got my hands on this guy for a decent price off eBay. And I gotta tell ya he’s beautiful but leaves a lot to be desired tbh. Like many have already said on here lol. I had to zip tie that scabbards to his back strap so they wouldn’t fall off and his right boot won’t stay. But all in all I’m happy to have him!
I like how you have the TV and game medallions in front of the figures, smart way to cover the names on those bases. I never had an issue with the magnets on the scabbards but the crossbow I could never get to connect properly so I just have it hanging by the handle on one of the straps.
I know @R_R_X said that it most likely will never happen but LimToys needs to make this guy….we haven’t had a proper 1/6 game geralt! And Limtoys would DELIVER 🙏🏻
a89aa7c3fdb53a93eebe40f9ab11f8ae.gif

I like how you have the TV and game medallions in front of the figures, smart way to cover the names on those bases. I never had an issue with the magnets on the scabbards but the crossbow I could never get to connect properly so I just have it hanging by the handle on one of the straps.
Thank you! They’re Star Wars HT stands I didn’t have any crotch grabber stands so they work hahaha

Yeah my swords just slide off even empty scabbards too. It could be part of the reason I got it so cheap lol (I got it for 220)

There's a universe where Limtoys made a Geralt and a Yennefer figure and they live happy together.

Got my head sculpts from Forest Totem also known as TwistedMetal here.

Really amazing work and my phone pics really don't do them justice!! I just feel so elated as it's a night and day difference from the MT stock headsculpt I was using previously.
20231214_180013.jpg

IMG-20231215-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20231215-WA0002.jpg

20231214_180048.jpg

Last edited:
Now THAT'S a Geralt. It looks amazing! If you don't mind my asking, which body did you replace your MT Toys with? I may try the same thing!

Now THAT'S a Geralt. It looks amazing! If you don't mind my asking, which body did you replace your MT Toys with? I may try the same thing!
Thank you! I changed it to the WorldBox AT011 body. But I also made changes to this body: I ground down some of the body to fasten the corset, and also replaced the neck to make it wider. If interested, write to me and I will send you an album of the modification process.

Just wanted to share some shots of my figure and the diorama I made for it. I did a bit of customizing on the figure, painted the cod piece, belt and straps a darker brown. I plan to continue modding it in the future just got a lot of other things happening.

All of the stone ruins are 3d printed and so are the nekkar heads, really happy with how those turned out.

Attachments

• PXL_20240127_063854572~2.jpg
    PXL_20240127_063854572~2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20240127_063932612~2.jpg
    PXL_20240127_063932612~2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Back