More Hot Toys Superman?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluesparrow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Guess so. Just got the newsletter, which had this blurb:

"Superman Returns in October? - Shuhhhhhh......in fact, this is not the right time to reveal, but we just can’t wait! Yes, we are going to bring him back......Well, it’s not the same one which launched before. I’m sorry, but I can only say it’ll be two more MMS collectibles - one’s outfit is in silvery white......SUPERMAN, CLARK KENT or who else?!? That’s all for this month! If you really wanna know what exactly they are, you know what to do, right? "

Also they officially announced the RE4 line, announced the AVP:Requiem license, and set the Power Loader release date as October.

Guess so. Just got the newsletter, which had this blurb:

"Superman Returns in October? - Shuhhhhhh......in fact, this is not the right time to reveal, but we just can’t wait! Yes, we are going to bring him back......Well, it’s not the same one which launched before. I’m sorry, but I can only say it’ll be two more MMS collectibles - one’s outfit is in silvery white......SUPERMAN, CLARK KENT or who else?!? That’s all for this month! If you really wanna know what exactly they are, you know what to do, right? "

Also they officially announced the RE4 line, announced the AVP:Requiem license, and set the Power Loader release date as October.

Glad to hear they have the AVPR license, that more money too HT and less for my wallet.

Silvery white is indicating a Kryptonian suit....the question is whether they'll do Kal-El in his return suit or Jor-El. Toys R Us came out with a Jor-El tribute figure so its a possibility. As for the other its most likely Lois Lane, they teased her back when Clark was announced and never did anything with her past that so I'm about 100% sure it'll be her. We definitely need a Lex Luthor in this line as well.....

Silvery white may be Supes suit to Krypton, we saw it in the Kent farm crash site when he first appeared but it was all sooted out, more a grayish color.

Or Maybe it IS Jor-EL, I don't know. I'm guessing the other is either Lois or Lex, both make sense to do, Lois works for Clark and Supes.

Either way, great news!

I can't see them doing Lois before Lex. A Brando Jor-el would be welcome though.

If they do a Jor-El, Lois makes sense, saving Lex for later. Lois works with Supes and Clark. Jor-El sounds more like a stand alone but I agree, would be amazing news.

In the initial release description they mentioned Lois already....have said nothing about Lex. I'll see if I can finish out the initial release somewhere...

In the initial release description they mentioned Lois already....have said nothing about Lex. I'll see if I can finish out the initial release somewhere...

So most likely Supes in Krypton suit and Lois then.

I really hope it's a Jor-EL though, fingers crossed.

I wonder if they'll paint Kate's eyes accurately, she has one blue eye and one brown eye but she may have worn colored contacts in the film, not sure.

Last edited:
im hoping for superman instead of jor-el. and lois would be cool

Odds are that Kal-El in the silver arrival suit would be more likely than a Jor-El only because Jor-El was seen only in Hologram form through the film. Lois I think is a lock especially with Elizabeth Swann coming in the POTC line, I think HT is trying to offer diversity in their licenses and not just males.

I'd pass on Lois Lane...don't care for her at all.

I'd certainly be interested in Kryptonian suit Supes, Lex and Jor-El

One has to wonder though with so much coming out with Superman Returns why no Bruce Wayne, Ducard or Rachael Dawes supporting Batman Begins?

Jor-El would be amazing, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be Supes in that silver space suit which is something I can do without.

Back