Monkey Man ROTLA 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Resurrected

Guess who showed up at my place...

MonkeyMan1.jpg

And his little spy...

Monkey1.jpg

In more detail...........

MonkeyManCOMP.jpg

MonkeyMan6.jpg

Outside...

MonkeyMan7.jpg

Sneaky little monkey looking slant-ways....

MonkeyMan8.jpg

Can't tell you guys how AWESOME this guy is! The detail that Hemble put into this -- WOW! The little gold piping on the monkey's vest -- the white eyebrows -- the scar on Monkey Man himself -- the turban -- the sandals -- all amazing work.

This is my first HEMBLE piece... and I think I'm now addicted!

Bravo, Ron! :clap :bow

And a most sincere THANK YOU! This just made my collection!

Hi All

Wor-Gar - Greg as mentioned in the email mate really glad you like him so much.

CAZAFANTASMA - I sell alot of my figures Greg emailed me awhile back and asked and at that time I wasn't selling as I needed him for some custom collector cards that I was getting made.

Ron

Looks fantastic! Congrats on your newest acquisition. Now you're gonna need to get a big basket and the motorcycle!

Than you all.

Mad Lu: I actually looked around for a motorcycle (crazy me) but could not find the right type. Just as well. But a BASKET! Now you got me thinking...

Man, my last post was in 2011.... :lol

Well, as promised, I'm presenting the next in my line of upgraded figures.... this week it is the notorious MONKEY MAN

Monkey Man Wor-Gar  (1).jpg

Monkey Man Wor-Gar  (2).jpg

This figure is an upgrade of Hemble's original Monkey Man figure (as you can see on the preceding pages from 2011). I will post a better side-by-side comparison later.

I hope you guys like what I've done, especially you, Ron!

His right hand is meant to be grasping his red vial of poison which I have yet to give him.

Man, my last post was in 2011.... :lol

Well, as promised, I'm presenting the next in my line of upgraded figures.... this week it is the notorious MONKEY MAN

View attachment 465603

View attachment 465604

This figure is an upgrade of Hemble's original Monkey Man figure (as you can see on the preceding pages from 2011). I will post a better side-by-side comparison later.

I hope you guys like what I've done, especially you, Ron!

His right hand is meant to be grasping his red vial of poison which I have yet to give him.

Holy crap mate he looks fkning awesome and I honestly mean that buddy, I love the whole new look to him you just nailed him big time mate.

Ron

Thanks Ron! I really appreciate the kind words. I would never have this unique figure if it wasn't for you and your amazing work.

And THANK YOU to everyone else above for the support! This was a particularly fun figure to rework.

As promised, here's a couple comparative pictures to show the changes to the figure and relative height...

original vs new height correct Wor-Gar 9-8-19  (1).jpg

original vs new height correct Wor-Gar 9-8-19  (2).jpg

Back