Action Figure Mondo God of War 1/6 Kratos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thankfully that's not the WB sculpt. I just happen to find it on the web and post. It looks good but yes it's missing the resemblance to the character a bit. the paint job is nice though.

It's a custom head sculpt, not WorldBox, the fixed renders we've seen so far look better than this.
1669400450998.png

Was on the fence at first, but decided to order a few days ago, as it's looking like this figure has great potential. I've been in Japan for the past two weeks, but we went there right before I completed the game. I've been having Ragnarok withdrawals and kept seeing that hilarious Japanese Ragnarok advertisement in various shops, so couldn't help but order while I was over there.

Seeing these updates directly in comparison with the original announcement pics had me mark out hard!
Anyone know if they're gonna do an Atreus? I love my Mondo Kratos. Bad articulation but one of, if not the most beautiful figure I own, but he's lonely, with Faye's ashes!

Back