Action Figure Mondo God of War 1/6 Kratos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's not terrible, but the Mondo one wasn't that great either. Looked more like a premium Neca figure than a $250 collectible.

The new one would benefit from more bulk, arms and shoulders looking puny for in game Kratos.

For what it's worth, World Box is also coming with their own version of Kratos though it's still at prototype stage.
092402fnbstrhccqnc2whj.jpg
092407bgv6zjpqt383516l.jpg
092412rq9zlzl26c93tece.jpg

Oh yeah world box for sure will be the better figure especially if they make a new body specifically for Kratos can't wait to get him. And it's based on Ragnarok version which will be even bettter look wise.

Last edited:
Only challenge will be getting the tattoos to stay on the body, no? And they’ll really have to nail that white powdery ash texture on his skin.

Nobody gets his proportions right... Also I don't know why they make him look like grandfa.
He needs to look as experienced badass warrior not as average old man.
I hope some cool version comes out with the new game, whoever is making it they need to make him larger than average 1/6 figure. Gonna keep an eye on World Box one.

For what it's worth, World Box is also coming with their own version of Kratos though it's still at prototype stage.View attachment 586412View attachment 586413View attachment 586414
Update on this; World Box has replied to a feedback by a Chinese netizen on Kratos and wanting a seamless body:

1. WB has tried out seamless body 8 years ago (but was not put up for sale). They have since been tampering with various materials combination with regards to seamless body but none of them could stand up to wear and tear overtime. For now they are not looking at developing a seamless body and will continue bodies that has high durability and playability.

2. Netizen has feedback on several ways on getting Kratos sculpt right such as obtaining the 3D file from the game itself and consider hairing the beard instead of molding it. WB noted on this and reaffirm that the spirit of the figure is always the headsculpt.

3. Netizen also further added on just providing the necessary, most recognizable features of Kratos and include any other items (such as additional armors) as part of a DLC package so as to ensure the figure production is not hampered by various variations, WB has also noted on this and will try their best in making the best possible Kratos.

Update on this; World Box has replied to a feedback by a Chinese netizen on Kratos and wanting a seamless body:

1. WB has tried out seamless body 8 years ago (but was not put up for sale). They have since been tampering with various materials combination with regards to seamless body but none of them could stand up to wear and tear overtime. For now they are not looking at developing a seamless body and will continue bodies that has high durability and playability.

2. Netizen has feedback on several ways on getting Kratos sculpt right such as obtaining the 3D file from the game itself and consider hairing the beard instead of molding it. WB noted on this and reaffirm that the spirit of the figure is always the headsculpt.

3. Netizen also further added on just providing the necessary, most recognizable features of Kratos and include any other items (such as additional armors) as part of a DLC package so as to ensure the figure production is not hampered by various variations, WB has also noted on this and will try their best in making the best possible Kratos.
Yeah I'm fine with him not having a seamless body. I rather be able to pose him than just have him in a museum pose for eternity.

I'm all for it as long as they nail his proportion and size down. I also don't care in seeing the beard rooted. Just do sculpted hair.

If we can make a Kratos with GOW 1 armor and the Ragnarok armor, that would be great!

I have yet to see anybody figure out how to do a seamless body that can hold paint, so I don't know how you'd ever be able to give Kratos the ashen texture, his tattoo, or paint up his scars.

I prefer they stick to what they know in terms of body. You also can't have fine details like scars on a seamless body.

His Ragnarok design doesn't even need to be seamless. He's got sleeves up past his elbows and a much bigger pauldron on his right shoulder. His only exposed joint is his left shoulder, and if they include his new cloak, that gets covered up, too.

I don't see the need for seamless here, this Kratos has a lot of his body/natural articulation points covered.
If it was Greek trilogy Kratos then I could see the argument.
On that note, now I really want a 1/6 GOW 3 Kratos and a few other Olympians (Athena, Zeus, Ares, maybe Hades)
But then if I got everything I wanted then I wouldn't be able to afford food! :ROFLMAO:

Back