Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's up with this Scareglow character? I never heard of this, and I collected MOTU and watched the cartoon back in the day. Then again, I think I was done with the line by '87
I believe he was only seen in the comics and not the cartoon and his figure came out pretty much towards the end of the original line. I was going to pass on him since he isn't a "core character" but he just looks so badass and his shelf presence will rule.

Still hoping I can pick up Battle Cat when announced. I ordered their Man-Thing the other day, wish it was as easy to get these as it was that.

Scareglow came in yesterday. Only had time for a quick setup without much futzing. big fan of the wire cape.

BK3B1Oyl.jpg

I ordered from BBTS as well since I was unable to get the exclusive version but nothing. Any news with this line? Not that I will be able to get an exclusive anyway.

They gonna keep making these?
She-ra, Panthor, Battle Cat (any more I missed?) are in the planning/sketching stages as of right now, unknown is the time if and when they're going to be up for grabs.

If you did look back in the thread @lerath666, there are some hints of what's to be following up.

I'm wondering if i have a bad one, or if this is an issue with hordak, as none of my other Mondo MOTU have this issue.

His upper and lower torsos keep falling apart at the waist. he just will not stay togther for anything.

I'm wondering if i have a bad one, or if this is an issue with hordak, as none of my other Mondo MOTU have this issue.

His upper and lower torsos keep falling apart at the waist. he just will not stay togther for anything.

I have the exact same issue. I think it might be the weight, combined with the design of his armor- it prevents a close fit and then when it is fitted, the heavy legs drag him apart. He is so dang fragile... I am wondering if plumbers tape might help... will try.

I will still get Shera when she comes out. Presumably next year.

Last edited:
Hard to tell from that image but seems to look better than the original but maybe that is me just hoping.

Kind of interested in the new Mondo He-Man. Looking forward to seeing the reveal and if it’s a straight reissue or something slightly new.

Back