Mondo 1/6 Scale He-man and The Masters of the Universe figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1711994225511.png

Pre-orders opens tomorrow!

I was hoping this was $235 but, not surprising. Looks good, I'm in on this line where it passes my eye test. Couldn't do Orko, (didn't like his scale).

I

I got all the bad guts and orko coming une june,also unopened disco skeletor, those are going to to up in value only 1000 made
Bad guts not guts
I was hoping this was $235 but, not surprising. Looks good, I'm in on this line where it passes my eye test. Couldn't do Orko, (didn't like his scale).
Yeah I got him but I think I'm just going to resell him and try to just make a couple of extra bucks so I could get another figure that I want.

Bad guts not guts

Yeah I got him but I think I'm just going to resell him and try to just make a couple of extra bucks so I could get another figure that I want.
I'm not going to charge ridiculous amounts like people do on eBay and stuff and charge like triple and double the price

Love the look of the figure, but would prefer they would put up the standard at the same time so we know what the timed edition includes. I think the basic head is the best, and will not use the others. Some of the other timed have been must haves, this not so much. May prefer standard.

One comment in the threads on Tube.

Screenshot 2024-04-01 185149.png

Well, Mondo is upping the price in 1/6 figures that are originally made from the 1:12 to 1:6 scale. Here's one of the pics from Teela's pre-orders in comparison from its original inspired look.

1712029293917.png

Yeah im not blown away with Teela like I thought I would be. She looked good in those con pics, but now, idk. The price, accessories, etc.

Back