All Mondo X-Men Animated Figure Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regular gambit I think is good enough..don't think the extra pieces that the timed edition gambit has is enough to pay after market prices
True, basically we get everything we need from Gambit.
Although the timed edition Gambit is the only way to get a Mondo animated Mystique, if they don't end up making her.

The aftermarket prices are high for these.. Omega Red is very expensive!
I can't even find a Timed Edition Gambit on ebay.

Was it easier to find the Timed Gambit for a semi reasonable price when the figure was initially released?

Out of the 1,000 Limited Rogues, maybe 25% will be flipped on the secondary market.

Based on your Timed Gambit anecdote, i better pounce on Rogue the minute the resell listings go up when the figure is released or risk paying much more or find it more difficult to obtain her down the road - I’m prepared to pay about double.

Was it easier to find the Timed Gambit for a semi reasonable price when the figure was initially released?

Out of the 1,000 Limited Rogues, maybe 25% will be flipped on the secondary market.

Based on your Timed Gambit anecdote, i better pounce on Rogue the minute the resell listings go up when the figure is released or risk paying much more or find it more difficult to obtain her down the road - I’m prepared to pay about double.
I have no idea. I never searched for it on eBay because I have it preordered.

Yeah, I think that's a fair share of percentage, maybe even more because of the "maximum 3 pcs per person" purchase policy.

I think so. Based on the recent trend, Jubilee being sold out and regular Gambit as well, I think more people start collecting the line, and the more you wait, the more expensive or rare it will be. IMHO.

Perhaps you should get a regular rogue while you still can just in case the timed rogue is really hard to come by.

Rogue pushed me into the line as well. I have been appreciating the line as its been going, but Rogue was too good not to get started,
I'm in a similar boat. I don't think I would have gone very deep into the line, but Rogue and Gambit were tempting enough to get me to dip my toes in. With the exclusive Rogue and regular Gambit both sold out on Mondo's site, I'm basically sitting it out now (unless they hit retail prices on the secondary market). I don't have any interest in an X-Men collection that doesn't include those two, but I'm happy for collectors that Mondo has plans to keep going with the lineup. I have the animated series team in Marvel Legends, and as cool as that is, I'm sure the Mondo releases will look much better all lined up together.

Seeing the rogue made me feel like wanting to get the whole X-Men animated line from mondo but I just got the limited edition rogue, a regular rogue to display with one of the non stock heads and a regular gambit. I had some self control lol. If they redo Wolverine, I will probably pick him up too.

Probably just gonna stick to the heroes for X-Men animated... I will have to decide on cyclops next I guess when they show his prototype.
IMG_6422.jpeg

You can still pickup Wolverine on Amazon

wasn't it just the unmasked portrait version which is bad?
The claws also were not good. The claws would tilt to eachother. The SDCC Wolverine did not have that issue (Logan in street wear). Also some reviewers had some week joints on the legs. Also many wished he was a bit smaller. Just as you said the unmasked head sculpt was not that good either.

@sabin23 said that he/she accidentally bought the reg one instead of the limited edition one on the drop time.
So yeah, regular Rogue is secured I think.

Oh I forgot about that..that's good then...hope sabin23 can find a limited edition one..

Correct, I secured Regular Rogue for $204 at Timewalker and will be on the lookout for Limited on eBay/Mercari upon release.

Regular Gambit arrived. It sucks that the card shuffle hands aren't actually in this release as advertised. Couple that with the excluded 'timed edition' playing cards and this guy only has 1 playing card to pose with (excluding the 3 card throwing effect).

Regular Gambit arrived. It sucks that the card shuffle hands aren't actually in this release as advertised. Couple that with the excluded 'timed edition' playing cards and this guy only has 1 playing card to pose with (excluding the 3 card throwing effect).
Wow. I just checked on the review for the regular Gambit.
He is missing 2 hands that is advertised on the regular edition! And those are the important hands, with the deck o cards.
Bummer.

Last edited:
Back