1/6 MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

So your point is that my opinion regarding Johansson is invalid because of your opinion of the movie?

No, my opinion is that criticizing her figure is a ****** move. Saying Johansen was mis-cast for the role and then explaining the character would have been enough. But that as a measure of everything that's horribly wrong with every single Marvel-based superhero movie that's been released, Johansen shouldn't even register on the scale - other issues are much more significant/egregious. So no one, including me, is trying to take away your right to an opinion, but seriously, is this worth even vocalizing when there's so much else?

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys MMS188 The Dark Knight Rises: Selina Kyle/Catwoman Figure Full Specs & P

I'm guessing you like the Nicki Minaj type booty then? ;)

Um no. I don't. Guess you guys didn't watch the same movie I did.:lol
When she's getting into the safe. Down in the catchers position...:yess:

I'm wondering what the shipping is going to be. She's a tiny little thing, so her box is probably going to be the same size or smaller than Bane's. So hopefully shipping won't be close to $20 like the 2.0 Joker.

:goodpost: I hope so too, as I got the exclusive ver.

No, my opinion is that criticizing her figure is a ****** move. Saying Johansen was mis-cast for the role and then explaining the character would have been enough. But that as a measure of everything that's horribly wrong with every single Marvel-based superhero movie that's been released, Johansen shouldn't even register on the scale - other issues are much more significant/egregious. So no one, including me, is trying to take away your right to an opinion, but seriously, is this worth even vocalizing when there's so much else?

The fact that you apparently hate all the Marvel movies is certainly your opinion and you are fully entitled to that.

But, I actually enjoyed all of them (to varying degrees), and Johanson's lack of physical fitness, not her figure, given her character's supposed skills and training, was the only real issue I had with The Avengers.

This was my opinion, and I clearly stated it as such. To call it, or me, a "******" is pretty ridiculous.

Your logic is that since all the Marvel movies are awful, it is dumb for me to have any one particular issue with them.

In my opinion Scarlett Johanson is a terrible actress. I found her performance to be distracting from an otherwise enjoyable movie.

I wasn't singling out any individual when I posted my earlier comments. If it wasn't you criticizing her figure, as opposed to simply not being of the right fitness level for the character, then be aware I most definitely wasn't referring to your comments.

I thought she pulled the role off and I also think she's a fine actress given a solid role. All the latest Marvel stuff is somewhat fluff with very light scripts and phone-it-in direction.

No, not all Marvel movies are awful, not by a stretch. I clearly stated that they ranged from awful to pretty good, but all of them have some serious flaws - that are all more significant than the miscasting of Johansen in the BW role. If you're going to pick that kind of nit, you really should be complaining about the casting of upwards of 60 or 70 percent of all the characters in all the movies.

So... Catwoman.

I don't know, her casting is the only one that annoyed me

Selina? Pff. She was the best.

So... Catwoman.

:exactly::lecture:exactly:

These are from a while ago...reminder of the potential of this figure:

523213_416193371775992_1394568898_n.jpg

551719_416193401775989_675396688_n.jpg

558303_416193438442652_1455939711_n.jpg

249762_416193465109316_736897890_n.jpg

424593_416193491775980_821457566_n.jpg

391624_416193521775977_1612613938_n.jpg

558646_416193538442642_658963561_n.jpg

Mesmerizing eyes, and silky long hair. . . I think I'm starting to feel like privyet :rock

If she's comes like those pictures I will be a very happy man

I may even have a little sex wee

She has the open palms that the AVG BW lacks! Seriously this is looking more and more like a June, late June release. and mine coming from BBTS, September, late September. My Batpod is collecting dust in the garage...

She has the open palms that the AVG BW lacks! Seriously this is looking more and more like a June, late June release. and mine coming from BBTS, September, late September. My Batpod is collecting dust in the garage...

Well now that Mark VII is hitting HK this week we can move on to the next group of figures 'coming soon' on HT's FB page. Should include her, QS Bats, 89 Batmobile and Hulk. Or maybe just wishful thinking. :)

You don't see her box in the movie, so that's not at all screen accurate.

Back