• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MFisher Indiana Jones whips available this week. (4 available)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mfisher

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey folks.... been a while... I am slowly cranking out pieces that I will only sell when completed then offer up.. I did a quick run of 11 Indy whips and the first 7 sold immediately this past week on one of the Indy pages on social media. I have 4 left - which have yet to be painted so you have the option of choosing ROTLA, TOD, or LC for a custom Indy. (each whip was a different tone of leather) Wrist loops are done so a KOTCS version is not possible with these four as that one featured a knotted wrist loop..

They are running $100 plus shipping ($5 US address / $15 International)

Please email in lieu of a PM as I don't check the board often enough to stay on top of those messages. I plan on pushing out some more whips this coming month.. maybe another dozen depending on interest.

email : [email protected]

Back