Statue Mezco: Static-6 Conan the Cimmerian (1:6 Statue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By Crom put me in the club! Dude is a beast! BBTS had to make a box to ship him in.

PXL_20220108_170619372.MP.jpg

Fits great with other 1:6 scale includes these ladies

PXL_20220108_170555375.MP.jpg

Last edited:
Just got mine. It’s everything everyone is saying and then some. The paint work is surprisingly nice. The sculpt and art direction are top-tier. The switch outs make this possibly the most enjoyable statue I’ve unboxed in a very long time, possibly ever. The price is phenomenal. If this is a taste of things to come for the Static-6 Line, Mezco may be on the verge of shaking up the horribly inflated statue market with these tremendous statues. I’m displaying mine with sword in right hand, necklace, shield in left hand and Conan belt with extra sword in the sheath.

Just got mine. It’s everything everyone is saying and then some. The paint work is surprisingly nice. The sculpt and art direction are top-tier. The switch outs make this possibly the most enjoyable statue I’ve unboxed in a very long time, possibly ever. The price is phenomenal. If this is a taste of things to come for the Static-6 Line, Mezco may be on the verge of shaking up the horribly inflated statue market with these tremendous statues. I’m displaying mine with sword in right hand, necklace, shield in left hand and Conan belt with extra sword in the sheath.
I hope so, I would probably buy pieces from other licenses that I would not normally get. More literary characters would be great to see as well. If I could get Tarzan I'd quit collecting :lol

The Mezco box is pretty big. BBTS box was not much bigger.
Thanks for the answer! My freight forwarder unpacked both BBTS and Mezco Cardboard Box and is sending it directly with the product box. Otherwise I would have had to pay extra 260 USD due to dimensions.

I'm a bit worried about the pieces getting damaged, not worried about box itself getting damaged though.

Thanks for the answer! My freight forwarder unpacked both BBTS and Mezco Cardboard Box and is sending it directly with the product box. Otherwise I would have had to pay extra 260 USD due to dimensions.

I'm a bit worried about the pieces getting damaged, not worried about box itself getting damaged though.
It’s packed very well… I’d be shocked if it gets damage

It’s packed very well… I’d be shocked if it gets damage

Thanks! It left the States and It'll be here in about 5-6 days.

Just got a 1/4 Red Sonja as a gift too and they'll be going on the same Detolf.

Got an email from FedEx with a tracking number for a Mezco package. I assume it's the base replacement, but the weight is billed as 21 lbs, which is more than the gross weight of the full statue.

Anyone else get this?

Got an email from FedEx with a tracking number for a Mezco package. I assume it's the base replacement, but the weight is billed as 21 lbs, which is more than the gross weight of the full statue.

Anyone else get this?
Yup. Just got my notification as well and at the same weight. I don't think it's correct, and if memory serves me will be updated by FedEx closer to arrival. Oddly, it looks like it's coming from NY instead of WA this time. Sucks for me. :LOL:

Do you guys think this statue, being Frazetta Conan and very first in the line, has the potential to become a high dollar grail in the near future? Got a little overextended over the holidays and now tons of stuff hitting all at once. Have to choose what needs to stay and what goes. I'm keeping one for sure but would you say this might have the potential to be trade bait (or equal sale) to the Sideshow Masters statues, iS Venger or other similar grails?

Mine arrived as well! The yelling head is way better in person than in pictures! Love all the display options, but for now I went with this one.

The "skirt" piece worries me a bit though, feels like it will break any second now.

PXL_20220121_192517653.NIGHT.jpg

Some more pics of other configurations and display:

PXL_20220122_200253809.NIGHT~2.jpg

PXL_20220121_191941111.NIGHT.jpg

PXL_20220122_200402980.NIGHT.jpg

Last edited:
Back