Statue Mezco: Static-6 Conan the Cimmerian (1:6 Statue)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great shots PCE. Aside from the 3D statues of Frank’s 2D art, this portrait the most attractive Conan portrait I’ve seen.
Yeah, it's weird. I preferred this look so much more that I cancelled my PO for the One12 figure just so I could get 2 of these guys. I'm not really an action figure collector per se (because everything just sits in a case untouched anyway), and that particular Frazzetta portrait on the 6 inch was always my least favorite look for Conan. (I refer to it as the 'Swamp Witch' portrait in my head... :LOL:)

Pound for pound this probably the best Conan representation I can remember. If they can keep this up I can do without 1/4 scale figures.

I've been on vacation this past week and look forward to getting home, and trying out other display options.

Every company is telling us it’s not possible to produce quality 1/6 scale statues under $300 due to the current economic situation. A piece like this is a breath of fresh air. Sculpt and art direction is on point, loads of extras and display options, good finishing all for around $250 delivered. There is major void in the market for pieces like this, I hope companies like Mezco & Kotobukiya capitalize. Koto’s new Leatherface was a cool little piece.

Here are a couple shots of Conan I took first getting him out of the box. I still need to explore some more swap-out combinations, but so far I’m liking the options. This is my first statue though so I don’t really have anything to compare it to.
7ABDE492-F428-4D79-B0DE-705C8F0835F6.jpeg
7BE10F37-2251-447A-BC57-9DA64158A428.jpeg
2FE2529A-7D06-4F66-B1B4-CEA38DCB0A57.jpeg
013DF6E1-B265-41B4-BC5E-6B11BBA80423.jpeg

The closed mouth sculpt is so amazing. It seems so difficult to get screaming open mouth dynamics / anatomy 100% accurate. I am greatly looking forward to this arriving and adding to my Conan collection.

Couple new thoughts:

- Anyone else wish the short sword could be used with the right hand as his primary weapon? It's such a cool sculpt, I'd love to have been able to pair it with the shield.

- Like JAWS pointed out, the base has what appears to be a frost giant's footprint. Given the name of this statue and the visual references to that particular part of Conan lore, I wonder if they'll make more versions of him based on the other stages of his life (eg. Conan the Thief, Pirate, King, etc.) with different ages, environments, and clothing.

Last edited:
, I wonder if they'll make more versions of him based on the other stages of his life (eg. Conan the Thief, Pirate, King, etc.) with different ages, environments, and clothing.

That’s a great point. We should message them and pitch them the idea if they haven’t thought about it already. I’d be down for a series of these guys. Just have to figure out where to put them. Keep that face sculpt a d pot a crown on him on a throne, or stealing some stuff or whatever needs to be illustrated for each version. Great idea. Happy New Year, Blade!

That’s a great point. We should message them and pitch them the idea if they haven’t thought about it already. I’d be down for a series of these guys. Just have to figure out where to put them. Keep that face sculpt a d pot a crown on him on a throne, or stealing some stuff or whatever needs to be illustrated for each version. Great idea. Happy New Year, Blade!
Happy New Year!

A statue of him fighting the giant snake in the Scarlet Citadel would be great. Scaly coils wrapped around the base, King Conan in shackles. Man, there are so many great stories and paintings Mezco can bring to life with this line. A 1982 movie line would be incredible as well.

Hopefully the success of this first statue will encourage them to continue on. They teased the Predator quite a while ago and we still haven't seen a real prototype...

Anybody got a line on where to find one of these?

Managed to win a bid for one tonight, and the seller told me about 5 minutes later he was out of stock.

Anybody got a line on where to find one of these?

Managed to win a bid for one tonight, and the seller told me about 5 minutes later he was out of stock.

This appears to be the cheapest listing online:

https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m96819592334/
Next in line is the other eBay listing for $275 plus shipping. Them the Amazon listings for $318 shipped.

Every major retailer is sold out of these guys. It’s pretty crazy.

Thanks for the Mercari link. Never bought from there, but worth a shot.
you're welcome. Mercari is good. Sellers don't get paid until the item arrives and is "accepted" by the buyer. Mercari holds the funds and releases them when the buyer approves the transaction. as a buyer there is no risk. It's a good buying and selling site, a nice alternative to eBay.

Back