Mezco One 12: Conan the Barbarian (Frank Franzetta)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks dukefett & Clown Prince. I defintely prefer the Mezco. I'm not a fan of the seamless bodies. I fear they might degrade rather quickly.
Not really I own two Tbleague bodies in 1/6th they hold up and it's been a year. So it should be ok. But if you go with one Mezco is definitley the one as you can put him with Conan.

Not really I own two Tbleague bodies in 1/6th they hold up and it's been a year. So it should be ok. But if you go with one Mezco is definitley the one as you can put him with Conan.

Yeah I think the 1/12 TBLeague stuff is slightly smaller than how typical Mezco's run, but without having Conan in hand, who knows.

It says exclusive I’m hoping just the set with the print and pin is exclusive and we can get a cheaper standard release without the two add ons

Yeah totally not worth $150 and I really don’t care about a print or a pin (I do love frazettas art but just don’t want the print).....the sad truth is if this is the only way to get the figure I’ll probably end up paying the insane price....let’s not forget taxes and shipping costs...this will be $180 probably. I’m really hoping there’s a standard version for $90-100 :pray:

It says exclusive I’m hoping just the set with the print and pin is exclusive and we can get a cheaper standard release without the two add ons

Yeah totally not worth $150 and I really don’t care about a print or a pin (I do love frazettas art but just don’t want the print).....the sad truth is if this is the only way to get the figure I’ll probably end up paying the insane price....let’s not forget taxes and shipping costs...this will be $180 probably. I’m really hoping there’s a standard version for $90-100 :pray:

There won't be a 'regular' edition, this is just how Mezco operates. John Wick and Harley Quinn are also deluxe releases with no regular versions.

It sucks, I'll probably end up grabbing one, but yeah it's going to be close to $200 with shipping/tax. If you bought the gold gomez during SDCC, you got a $20.20 coupon to use, so I'll probably end up using it on this. I swear that's the reason for the extra high price too, to nullify that coupon. This ****ing figure better be loaded.

The price does give me pause. I love everything Conan, but this guy was always a 'fringe' character for me. He was always 'really cool', but he never developed into his own character the way multiple iterations of Conan did. Combined with very little display space... Hmm. We'll see where the Spirit takes me tomorrow. :lol

Ships May - July 2021
Even without delays, this is going to be a long wait.

CS told me recently that they won't be accepting reward points for exclusives.

I've used points for nearly all of my previous exclusives.

I want a Dark Kingdom figure. :rock

Mezco is currently VERY backed up with pre-orders. Some of the 1/12 DC and Marvel figures are just delaying month after month.

Death dealer still doesn’t have that typical “Mezco exclusive” logo on it like all the other ex have had so maybe the print and pin are the only exclusive things about this and there is a regular version coming (I’m just hoping that’s the case so I don’t have to spend $180+)

gkKjOdw.jpg

I nearly pulled the trigger on Death Dealer but to get it to UK is crazy money for a 1/12 figure. I hope I don?t regret it like I did with Baron Bends.

Yeah, I'm out on this one. Mezco has so much cool stuff coming up that I can't justify the cost for a character that - while cool-looking - doesn't resonate with me on any sort of personal or nostalgic level.

Back