Mezco One 12: Conan the Barbarian (Frank Franzetta)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A rare shipment from Mezco. The Conqueror is on his way.

91413148-164B-4612-B91C-46D1EA9F42E4.jpeg

Love to see MEZ release a horse that was interchangeable between Conan, Death Dealer and Solomon Kane (whenever he shows up…) Basic black war horse with mix of accessories. Instant buy for me.

Is it the same body as the first release?
Yes it's the same, it's understandable as they weren't going to change it out or fix it knowing they already have it available for use. Hopefully king Conan has double jointed arms with new wrist accessories.

Love to see MEZ release a horse that was interchangeable between Conan, Death Dealer and Solomon Kane (whenever he shows up…) Basic black war horse with mix of accessories. Instant buy for me.
Mythic Legions horses work pretty well with these guys. There's not many around right now that work great, there was a black one that was part of a two-pack but there's a grey one thats up for preorder right now. I really doubt Mezco will make one.

Went with your advice and pick up the Mythic Legions black horse. Not perfect but allows you to recreate that Iconic picture.

...and I'm just noticing his loin cloth is flapping up. How embarrassing! I'll fix it and repost.

DD.jpg

Would have paid a couple extra bucks for a throne. That classic sitting pose of King Conan.

Hopefully find one in the aftermarket.

Would have paid a couple extra bucks for a throne. That classic sitting pose of King Conan.

Hopefully find one in the aftermarket.

I might like a throne...but knowing Mezco they would force the inclusion with the figure and make it polystone and it'd be a $200 package lol

As luck would have it…

MsFarlane King Conan. Non-posable figure is removable. Throne looks good for my purposes and all over EBay for around $85. Maybe less if you can find it pieced out.

Attachments

• IMG_0665.jpeg
    IMG_0665.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
You could also get the throne from Super 7 Conan the barbarian movie king conan.

Last edited:
Went with the McFarlane King Conan Throne. Liked the bigger presence. Now I’m going to have an empty throne for a good long time waiting for this to ship.

Back