Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - Pennywise (It 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. He looks fantastic. I recently bought Freddy, Jason and Myers so I gotta go grab a pre-order on BBTS. Thanks for the pics.

gaIBoJF.jpg
another.

Judging by the reviews I've seen the only nit pick I have is the ankle articulation. I wish you could lean into them a little more. I felt that way about Freddy too. Though it's a bigger problem with Pennywise here than Freddy. Overall, a very small nit considering how much fun I'll have with this figure.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Really thinking about adding the Mezco or Mafex Pennywise. Does anyone have both of them to compare? Mafex is about $20 cheaper on Amazon right now, but I like the Mezco a bit more from pictures, except the forehead isn't quite as white. I'm not sure I like that aspect.

Really thinking about adding the Mezco or Mafex Pennywise. Does anyone have both of them to compare? Mafex is about $20 cheaper on Amazon right now, but I like the Mezco a bit more from pictures, except the forehead isn't quite as white. I'm not sure I like that aspect.

It depends on what you are interested in. I personally think the clothing aspect of Mezco makes for a better figure. I also repainted the heads of my Mezco figures so the orange wasn't there.

It depends on what you are interested in. I personally think the clothing aspect of Mezco makes for a better figure. I also repainted the heads of my Mezco figures so the orange wasn't there.

Yeah that's why I would prefer the Mezco generally. Did you paint the heads entirely or just the white parts?

Yeah that's why I would prefer the Mezco generally. Did you paint the heads entirely or just the white parts?

Just the top. I didn't like the orange or the slight plastic sheen that is often on heads. I used simple acrylic white to tone it down.

I definitely recommend this figure, I was impressed with it right out of the box. Mine didn't have that orange sheen on the forehead though, it's more light gray. It's not all that noticeable to me though.

Just the top. I didn't like the orange or the slight plastic sheen that is often on heads. I used simple acrylic white to tone it down.

I definitely recommend this figure, I was impressed with it right out of the box. Mine didn't have that orange sheen on the forehead though, it's more light gray. It's not all that noticeable to me though.

Thanks!

I finally picked this up - $75 shipped. And like the other horror figures out of this line I have he's fantastic. The paint is excellent- very neat and clean. Somehow they manage to make the outfits on these as detailed as 1/6 but not oversized or crappy looking as others in this scale. And of course, its packed with goodies. I am surprised that this line isn't more popular. I think they're more fun than 1/6 scale. Can't wait until Leatherface.

I finally picked this up - $75 shipped. And like the other horror figures out of this line I have he's fantastic. The paint is excellent- very neat and clean. Somehow they manage to make the outfits on these as detailed as 1/6 but not oversized or crappy looking as others in this scale. And of course, its packed with goodies. I am surprised that this line isn't more popular. I think they're more fun than 1/6 scale. Can't wait until Leatherface.

Agreed. Ive stopped collecting 1:6 mostly but Im all over the Mezco Horror line. Ive started debating making some 1:12 custom figures.

Agreed. Ive stopped collecting 1:6 mostly but Im all over the Mezco Horror line. Ive started debating making some 1:12 custom figures.

Yeah. I've already modified some of mine. I reworked the Jason mask by reshaping the eye holes and a repaint. Once I get the supplies I'll be making a scaled dock for the speargun scene. I bought a couple extra Pennywise heads to make bloody versions. Im pleasantly surprised all these items haven't blown up in price since release. Except for Myers for whatever reason.

Yeah. I've already modified some of mine. I reworked the Jason mask by reshaping the eye holes and a repaint. Once I get the supplies I'll be making a scaled dock for the speargun scene. I bought a couple extra Pennywise heads to make bloody versions. Im pleasantly surprised all these items haven't blown up in price since release. Except for Myers for whatever reason.

I think Myers was under pre-ordered and after they started making others, people have scrambled to find him. I'm making a replacement mask for my Jason.

I tried out 1/12 scale and while they were cool, decided I'd much rather stick to 1/6 figures. I sold the other few I had and Pennywise is the only one I have left.

I hope the HT figure can nail his tall, lanky look like Mezco did.

I'm making a replacement mask for my Jason.

Cool. Thats really what needs to be done but I'm not equipped with those skills. Please share once you've made one.

As for the Myers, I wonder if they'll make more of the H2 figure. Not a big H2 fan but I might pick him up.

Back