Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I like O12C, it would be great if a company made comic characters in 1/6 scale at the same level. Hot Toys have done some, like the video game Spideys, but the Sideshow Wolverine, Cap, Thor, Punisher, Daredevil etc. haven't knocked it out of the park.

Well for me I do like collecting both in 1/12 and 1/6 (plus 1/4 and even the odd scale); while I didn't intend to, I noticed that my superhero collection has been trending as: 1/12 - more comic than movie based, 1/6 - more movie than comic based. I didn't plan it out that way and only realized that recently :lol

Come to think of it, (besides some of the VGM Spider-Mans) I only have about a handful of comic based 1/6 figures :unsure: I agree, it's a bit baffling that there isn't a solidly great line of 1/6 comic figures giving us iconic comic book looks. We have plenty of that in 1/12, from the likes of Mezco, Hasbro, etc. but only few licensed in 1/6.

Last edited:
Well for me I do like collecting both in 1/12 and 1/6 (plus 1/4 and even the odd scale); while I didn't intend to, I noticed that my superhero collection has been trending as: 1/12 - more comic than movie based, 1/6 - more movie than comic based. I didn't plan it out that way and only realized that recently :lol

Come to think of it, (besides some of the VGM Spider-Mans) I only have about a handful of comic based 1/6 figures :unsure: I agree, it's a bit baffling that there isn't a solidly great line of 1/6 comic figures giving us iconic comic book looks. We have plenty of that in 1/12, from the likes of Mezco, Hasbro, etc. but only few licensed in 1/6.
I'm.pretty much the same - 1/6 for movies and 1/12 for comics and anime/manga. Add in 1/48 to 1/72 scale mecha, some Masterpiece scale Transformers and it's a mish mash of scales!

My 1/12 comic characters are a mix of Mezco and Mafex. In terms of displaying, the 1/12 really helps space wise. There are some really exciting 1/12 comic characters on the horizon!

I'm.pretty much the same - 1/6 for movies and 1/12 for comics and anime/manga. Add in 1/48 to 1/72 scale mecha, some Masterpiece scale Transformers and it's a mish mash of scales!

Heck yeah! I also do like having a mish mash of scales all over place.

My 1/12 comic characters are a mix of Mezco and Mafex. In terms of displaying, the 1/12 really helps space wise. There are some really exciting 1/12 comic characters on the horizon!

Yeah a big benefit to 1/12 is you can put more figures in a display space than 1/6. Yeah looking forward to all these upcoming figs! :panic:

I'm so mad I had to cancel Wolverine on Mezco site when it was charging because I had no money to pay it off since my payday is at the end of this month. Luckily on the Mezco FB group there are some small shops or guys who buy a few and sell them at the same price so one guy I spoke to will hold it for me until this friday. As far as the reveals go I was hoping we get a new Captain America or Thor.
They probably have a wholesale account with them and a huge discount so can afford to sell at retail (to you).

Some pictures of Wolverine
I didn’t really use the claw effects because I couldn’t be bothered to learn how to put those on, and the one I did was a pain in the butt and kept falling out. Instructions are useless to me lol.
But other than my laziness I love this figure. I wish I never sold punisher, daredevil and blade. Oh well. This will be my only Marvel Mezco. Wolverine can join the justice League display or Batman’s villains display I guess 🤣
66608D72-543F-4942-B929-E16D1D507081.jpeg
CB33B33E-9179-4694-A4DD-32D8E6751FBF.jpeg
5922BBB0-A331-4A37-BD1A-966A31568071.jpeg
31910197-2193-4C7A-92C7-C30C446F506B.jpeg
F05DF770-1D45-4822-859C-C066451F3EEE.jpeg
0F753F82-AA18-4579-8426-4CABE7B18DC4.jpeg
CD112A1A-F674-477A-BD7E-0CDBEF910573.jpeg
40A2657B-2C6D-432D-956C-90606784BDBC.jpeg
0AB5502D-FFE2-41B5-BD8B-28BD5C388E37.jpeg
DD43A154-BD9B-4845-8CD0-551BA147A56B.jpeg
A5A21EB4-B616-43B4-883E-EBCD50D80832.jpeg
4383F055-8E67-44BF-82DF-64B90256588B.jpeg
E6EA376D-A755-4DE7-A329-1BC052982E65.jpeg
5F63FB8B-D2E7-4D4D-814E-B75807F27DDC.jpeg

Not a Wolverine guy but that figure looks amazing. Love all the head-sculpts. Very well done and some great photos as well. Nicely done!

How many licensed figures has Mezco released this year? Four? Five?
They've announced sooo many figures in the past few years, so many went up for pre-orders, and yet, and I'm barely seeing anything of relevance coming out. It's crazy.

I stopped collecting this line a while ago, but I'm still curious about the latest releases. Where is 89 Batman? Where is the Fantastic 4 set? Where is Myers from Halloween II? Where is The Predator? That's just to name a few, but I know there are many others.

Is there any other toy company that sits on so much cash?
Some people pre-ordered some figures years ago and they keep getting pushed back, and Mezco keeps on announcing more, it's completely ******* insane. I do wonder if some of those figures will ever get released.

In the meantime, they still release Gomez/Rumble society figures regularly. I lost count on how many of those exist.

At this point, it's clearly not a production problem. They try to make as much cash as they can from the die-hard collectors by selling Gomez/Rumble figs because they own the rights. And now & then, 4 times a year, they'll pay the licence for say, a Wolverine.

I don't see people complaining about this situation, but I find this utterly shocking. They bait you so hard with seducing products, only to sell you garbage cockroach characters most of the year.
I've never seen this happening, and it's mindblowing it's not much of a discussion topic.

I saw some people shocked by how Hasbro is a bigtoy company that relies on crowdfunding methods once in a while to make even more cash, but at least it doesn't take them 4 years to deliver you the product. What Mezco has been doing for a few years is way more shocking to me.
Also: what happened to the variants? 4/5 years ago, each release had like 3 or 4 variants.

They've announced sooo many figures in the past few years, so many went up for pre-orders, and yet, and I'm barely seeing anything of relevance coming out. It's crazy.

I stopped collecting this line a while ago, but I'm still curious about the latest releases. Where is 89 Batman? Where is the Fantastic 4 set? Where is Myers from Halloween II? Where is The Predator? That's just to name a few, but I know there are many others.

Some people pre-ordered some figures years ago and they keep getting pushed back, and Mezco keeps on announcing more, it's completely ******* insane. I do wonder if some of those figures will ever get released.

In the meantime, they still release Gomez/Rumble society figures regularly. I lost count on how many of those exist.

At this point, it's clearly not a production problem. They try to make as much cash as they can from the die-hard collectors by selling Gomez/Rumble figs because they own the rights. And now & then, 4 times a year, they'll pay the licence for say, a Wolverine.

I don't see people complaining about this situation, but I find this utterly shocking. They bait you so hard with seducing products, only to sell you garbage cockroach characters most of the year.
I've never seen this happening, and it's mindblowing it's not much of a discussion topic.

I saw some people shocked by how Hasbro is a bigtoy company that relies on crowdfunding methods once in a while to make even more cash, but at least it doesn't take them 4 years to deliver you the product. What Mezco has been doing for a few years is way more shocking to me.
Also: what happened to the variants? 4/5 years ago, each release had like 3 or 4 variants.
It is definitely sh!thouse, but there's not much we can do, other than not give them our business.

I'm waiting for Spider-Man Classic, Green Goblin Classic, Superman Man of Steel, Alien and Predator. I am waiting for a Batman that will match Superman Man of Steel, Wonder Woman and Shazam. After that, I will be highly unlikely to buy another O12C figure.

You're 100% correct about the non-licensed products which no doubt makes them more money, however I don't give a damn about them as I only buy figures that resonate with me and not things that look "cool".

The only One:12 I've POed is their Doom. I'd maybe buy a comic Kang and Namor (plus other Doom variants) too (not really trying to get sucked into collecting these, just some big favourites I want), but I'm mostly waiting for them to properly show that King Conan, as I missed both previous figures. But yeah, it's annoying getting all those emails for their in-house cockroach figures while news on their licensed figures as so sparse.

MEZCO is really terrible. Endless Bugs and Nemo but all the preorders are stagnant. Not to mention some of the sneak peaks like Robin. Terrible customer service and release strategy.

Believe me, people are complaining.....it's just Mezco doesn't seem to care. The Answer is for people to stop pre-ordering their stuff until they fulfill orders.

Mezco has one of the strangest holds on the collecting community. Batman '89 pre-orders will celebrate it's 3rd anniversary in limbo come January. Countless other pre-orders are past their initial release dates. They continue to put up more solicitations for future products. They reveal new products and licenses such as Robin, TMNT, and MMPR with no solicitations in sight.

It's one of the hottest messes in the collecting community and fools, such as myself, will continue to purchase products from them because they are the only company that handles 1/12 scale products in a wide range of my interests and passions.

Ordered Wolverine Steel Box (y)

8 different head options... Holy Moly and a beat up Sentinel base with light up features... And i paid 23 dolar under retail price. It was an amazing deal. ( :

Nice!! So many accessories I think they should've included and extra body. I still haven't opened mine yet though 😆

Bishop came in this weekend, and I love him. Great figure. They clearly learned some lessons with Cable and his guns. I find Bishop is able to hold his more naturally. The head sculpts are cool. My only gripe is that they changed the artbox style. I've got 5 Mezco X-Men all with their matching X boxes lined up. They look great. And there's Bishop. If anyone is interested in making a custom slip case to match the other ones, I would pay. Really drives me crazy.

Edit: Box is a different size too. Totally messing with my display. Harumph

Last edited:
Finally, Mezco listened to the customers and made their action figure boxes smaller, like their exclusive action figure boxes. YAY ! Mezco 1:12 boxes will accupy smaller space now and the shipping cost will be alot less. :) I was surprised by Bishop's just 8 dolar international shipping cost anyway... So this was the reason. :) (it hasn't arrived yet)

Back