Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) Marvel Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like a fair price, comparable to their other offerings. Comes with a ton of accessories and HERBIE is a nice added touch. Now bring on Doom.
I wonder if the set will go on waitlist..BBTS has it for the same price..so we’ll see

420$ + shipping + tax is too much for me. I like the FF as a book/concept, but that's two HTs. And I can't say I love the F4 as characters too much either. Reed's my favourite, the others are just window dressing. I might reconsider it if they offer them again in other uniforms, namely the Future Foundation or Fraction ones. It is tempting, but I can't. It's not like there's an installment plan either. I'm getting their Doom(s) though. Or a Namor, if they decide to make him. Or a Maker Reed. Really, I'd buy a solo Reed to pair him with Doom, as whatever Mezco thing I buy will be to prop up DOOM. I'm hoping they make some variants beyond the classic suit. FF, God Emperor, 2099, whatever, I'm in for every single one of them.

Last edited:
I am hoping to see what doom looks like soon. Was disappointed not to see him revealed today.

That's a hell of a set.

The Thing is one of my favorite Marvel characters. I love that he comes with a lamp post like the old Toy Biz.

The metal beam and lamppost have a a posing wire inside. That's very cool. :D

g7cGLmh.jpg

eF4R3d1.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't been keeping up with the line, so to those who have, a question. How close to the original release do they do a variant? Eg we got that Iron Man, and then we got Stealth Iron Man and NOW!/Black&Gold Iron Man. I'm thinking of putting it on installments, but I'd hate to miss out on a better look like the white uniforms or something. Do those PXs or whatever usually follow close to the original release, or is it months down the line?

I wonder if the set will go on waitlist..BBTS has it for the same price..so we’ll see
At Mezco they go to waitlist after a couple weeks or a month. They're not like Sideshow, they cut the orders off, even from their own site. Following that time, retailers will have orders open from whatever their order was to Mezco, but they'll eventually sell out too if things follow like they have been with a lot of recent Mezcos.

I haven't been keeping up with the line, so to those who have, a question. How close to the original release do they do a variant? Eg we got that Iron Man, and then we got Stealth Iron Man and NOW!/Black&Gold Iron Man. I'm thinking of putting it on installments, but I'd hate to miss out on a better look like the white uniforms or something. Do those PXs or whatever usually follow close to the original release, or is it months down the line?

In general, sometimes close, sometimes not. In my opinion, I don't see them doing an entire set again as PX exclusives. I think mostly because that's too much for retailers to deal with. I think this will be it. They haven't done very many PX exclusives lately, I just checked and the last couple they put up for order were Batman Supreme Knight, Harley Quin, and Hellboy, all at the end of 2019. In your previous post you mentioned just wanting Reed; I'd just buy the set and sell off the figures you don't want. I've seen tons of people say 'I just want xyz' out of the set, and it's been every character, so people will buy. HERBIE will probably go for $80.

In general, sometimes close, sometimes not. In my opinion, I don't see them doing an entire set again as PX exclusives. I think mostly because that's too much for retailers to deal with. I think this will be it. They haven't done very many PX exclusives lately, I just checked and the last couple they put up for order were Batman Supreme Knight, Harley Quin, and Hellboy, all at the end of 2019. In your previous post you mentioned just wanting Reed; I'd just buy the set and sell off the figures you don't want. I've seen tons of people say 'I just want xyz' out of the set, and it's been every character, so people will buy. HERBIE will probably go for $80.
If I buy it I'll keep it, I'm not breaking up the set. And I suppose you're right, it'd be pretty weird to do another 400$+ set as an exclusive. Maybe they'll do a solo Reed at some point? I think something like the Maker would sell. It's just that I've never had much love for the classic suits. I'm probably one of the 10 people on Earth who like MangaVerse F4 though... There have been modern versions that have used the same colour scheme, but I think the Mezco ones came out looking a bit too much like pajamas. On the one hand I'll need something to pair with my Doom, and it'll be a grail FF piece. On the other while I greatly enjoy the books and concepts, I always read it for Reed and Doom. Not that I hate the others, it's just that they're window dressing. I prefer Valeria for example to Ben, Sue & Johnny. I get why they went with the classic suits, as they're the defacto ones, unless you're from the white & blue era. I just don't want to commit to it and have them do a Future Foundation set next month. Maybe I'll wait until they show their Doom. I figure they'll milk him, so I'll need to have the cash for at least two versions. One:12 isn't even a line I collect and I already have 1/6th stuff on PO. It's just that I buy Doom in all scales and mediums, and sometimes I follow suit with the rest of the FF-Verse if I have the cash. And unless they royally screw up the casting, this means that I'll need around 1K minimum for the HT versions, Doom excluded.

I'll keep thinking about it. I don't want to get into O12, but Doom's a sure buy and I'm this close to buying a Constantine since he was my go-to during my edgy teen years. There are a couple of characters that I want in multiple versions and sometimes that creates problems, especially with starting new lines. I love Iron Man, but the figures are always plastic with some diecast so there's never this "wow" factor for me as there is with more traditional, clothed figures with HS and soft goods. It's why I still only have one HT Iron Man. But if I get Doom, then the FF, then JonCon, and so on, where does it stop? I love Deathstroke, but the only O12 I can find on eBay is the PX one, and he goes for 250 euros minus shipping! If I get a 1/12th for every 1/6th I've got or for every character I like and want in 1/6th I'll need to waste thousands on playing catchup alone. Not to mention that I have 1/6ths of characters purely as sentimentality while not being a particularly big fan these days. This completionist mindset really screws with me sometimes. I've got the HT, then I'll need the statue, then the 1/12th, then... If it's a comic property I tie it in with the Omnis/Absolutes too, and then I basically need a shelf for every character. It's a slippery slope, at least in my case. If you manage to confide it to a Top 5 it's doable to dip into other lines once in a while, but I have a habit of getting carried away and changing my likes/dislikes in media pretty swiftly, so it's risky for me.

Anyway, I'm rambling again. Thanks for the response, it helps to have some context. Maybe I'll just wait for their Doom(s) and see where I go from there.

Last edited:
I pretty much am keeping comics to 1/12, with maybe Spider-Man as an exception with the Classic Suit coming out. So it's way easier for me haha. Plus I generally like the classic suits for most characters.

I pretty much am keeping comics to 1/12, with maybe Spider-Man as an exception with the Classic Suit coming out. So it's way easier for me haha. Plus I generally like the classic suits for most characters.
That was my plan at first too. Get the Hot Toys versions, then look to One:12 for the more traditional costumes. Then the prices kept rising and the scalpers became bolder, so I stayed away from the line. Now that they're doing Doom I'll have to get him and I'm tempted to get some other stuff as well. But if I start, well, I don't know where it ends. If I buy any character I have/get in 1/6th also in 1/12th, I doubt I'll be able to pull it off. And once you're into 1/12th as a scale, then you start dipping into other lines for select characters and so it goes. I'm trying to rework my collecting rules and habits so I'm still thinking it over. I'll probably stay away from Big 2 stuff entirely, and buy only random figures in One:12, if it's from some obscure property I like and the such. In any case I'll wait for Doom's PO and see where I go from there.

Not a big Spiderman guy but that is a cool design.

Any kind of release from Mez has just been painfully slow as of late.

:unsure: Wonder if Mezco will consider other variant Iron Man armored figures. Or my favorite War Machine from MCU or comic based? There were only 2 IM figs: the original red/yellow and the blue stealth armor?

:unsure: Wonder if Mezco will consider other variant Iron Man armored figures. Or my favorite War Machine from MCU or comic based? There were only 2 IM figs: the original red/yellow and the blue stealth armor?

They did another repaint (LA Comic Con and online exclusive) Black and Yellow called Iron Man Model 42.

They did another repaint (LA Comic Con and online exclusive) Black and Yellow called Iron Man Model 42.
Yes that's the one.

Back