Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THE SHADOW.

https://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-collective-the-shadow

Love these old chatacters!

IMG_0572.png

So someone dared to take him apart to show us the skeleton for people who never worked with

anyone concerned about breakages and repair or the silicones durability

this body stands up to some pretty rough handling without tearing

cant say if its the same type body mezco used but if its of similar construction and materials it should be fine

not for the faint hearted lol

i guess it would be easier with a bit of lube to get the frame back in place
but no picnic lol

Nah... i will stick with Mafex return of Superman line... I started to really dislike cloth goods, minimum or no cloth goods is the way for me and i don't have all the money in the world. It would be just too expensive to double dip with mafex and mezco.

Happy to P.O. this. Makes me hope Mezco does a cyborg Superman. Hopefully this doesn’t take a hundred years to release 🤣

Right? :lol It’s like Mezco collectors are trapped in an abusive relationship. It genuinely feels like they loathe their audience.

What ended up happening with that WIP NECA x Mezco Keaton Batman custom you posted in here?
Almost like a parent who abandons you and then comes back every now and then with nice gifts. You've given up hope that the parent will get their act together so you're enjoying the time when you receive nice gifts and the hopes of more in the future.

In all honesty, I think it would benefit Mezco greatly if they sent out pre-order e-mail updates, similar to NECA, of estimated quarters on when products will be released.

Batman 1989's cape problem is really bad. When I opened mine yesterday, the ring of the cape wouldn't "snap" into the neck area (instructions said it should!). I tried heating it with a hair dryer, then I pushed it into the neck area, but it didn't work. I've been pushing hard for a while to the point that my right thumb actually bled inside! I was getting frustrated to the point that I wanted to throw and smash Batman against the wall, and I've got a ton of patience. It was just extremely frustrating that I couldn't take it anymore. After calming down and not smashing Batman against the wall, I noticed there's too much cloth in the inner ring and that's probably what was causing it to not fit. I used scissors to cut out the excess cloth inside. That worked.

MezcoBatman1989CapeFrustration.jpg

Back