Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This pic completely sweats Keaton IMO
E04A2DDB-5758-4FC7-A6A4-BC125099E621.jpeg

Well I got a shipping notification but of course it's to the address from when I ordered even though I've updated Mezco repeatedly and PayPal is always current. I'm sure it will get sent without any response from Mezco. And for what ever reason, my order has never shown on my Mezco order history. I paid with PayPal during preorder and it must not have moved when they updated their system.

They should’ve just released the prototype - this figure would’ve been a home run.

They should have included a TBLeague style instruction manual instead of just showing very limited movements in their manual.

IMG_1699.jpg

They should have included a TBLeague style instruction manual instead of just showing very limited movements in their manual.

IMG_1699.jpg
Agreed. Is there any ab movement at all? Crunch or turn? I didn't want to even try but the ab and chest area seems still as a board.

So getting the cape on was exceedingly difficult but I got it. Here's my first pose with only cell pics at the moment.

20230401_174017.jpg
20230401_174028.jpg
20230401_174036.jpg

Ok, I'm really confused. Just got an email from fedex that a mezco delivery was delayed because of weather. But I didn't order anything from them and the order# isn't on their site. I never got any communication about it from mezco in my email history

Edit: Apparently I had and totally forgot about it. Was under an old email that I don't use anymore lol. It's been that long....sheesh

Last edited:
Ok, I'm really confused. Just got an email from fedex that a mezco delivery was delayed because of weather. But I didn't order anything from them and the order# isn't on their site. I never got any communication about it from mezco in my email history

Edit: Apparently I had and totally forgot about it. Was under an old email that I don't use anymore lol. It's been that long....sheesh
I forgot I ordered this too. 🥴 Got my shipping notice from Mezco a couple days ago.

Bats showed up(fedex had me show my ID lol). Looks good except for that cape. Holy hell that thing is a mess and pretty much ruins the look. The cape is constructed with a little plastic clip on the top side of the neck hole. What the should have done is put that plastic clip on the bottom so that it could snap over the neck joint. Anyone got any idea who can make a custom cape?

Bats showed up(fedex had me show my ID lol). Looks good except for that cape. Holy hell that thing is a mess and pretty much ruins the look. The cape is constructed with a little plastic clip on the top side of the neck hole. What the should have done is put that plastic clip on the bottom so that it could snap over the neck joint. Anyone got any idea who can make a custom cape?
I noticed Tony Mei had at one time offered one but I think I’m gonna see if Fusion Collectibles will be making one.

I noticed Tony Mei had at one time offered one but I think I’m gonna see if Fusion Collectibles will be making one.
If you find one, leave a message here. I'll keep messing around with this one since I've seen some pics where they managed to get the head to sit better than I have so far

Back