Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah maybe ,i dont have one
as i'm not keen on the leg to body ratio and overall stumpy appearance ive seen in pictures

but it looks to have a great cape
Maybe the Mezco head would look better on the Mafex Dark Knight Returns body.

FA67B575-509A-4CB7-A74E-9D5CBD700E3E.jpeg
A14F5104-0FB6-4242-ABB0-0F5870B1DED9.jpeg
2231ED96-89E7-4DFE-9226-0CBF452122CE.jpeg

6B6953AC-F61F-4665-8AA9-D2D7C116F4BB.jpeg

It's real....it's really happening!

The heads look amazing!

Oh god the regret I feel for not ordering the McF Batmobile is eating up my insides.....

Looks like we’re getting 4 heads. One with movable eyes and three with no seam.

Generous of them.

Belt looking good.

Is that really how that back of the actual costume looks or did they model it after hot toys?

Think he meant under the cape. I don't know if I have any pics of that. Hot Toys is unlikely to just make that up, no?

Full body shots posted on reddit. Looks great. Looks just like the Hot Toys but half as big. No idea if it'll be able to articulate at all.

Looking back on the prototype we all liked better.....maybe the production piece actually looks BETTER? The big question though is, will it be able to hold a pose? I had the Hot Toys figure on my shelf for ten years but it was pretty boring cause all he could do was stand there. Hope this guy can move and actually hold poses without all the rubber tearing.

compare.jpg

Head seems big for the body unless that's just camera distortion.

I wonder why they made Keaton's head big. With a cape, the head looks acceptable, but when the body is exposed, the size of the head becomes very obvious. I don't understand what Mezco was going for with this head size decision. I'm starting to consider canceling my pre-order... unless a video review shows me that Batman's awesomeness surpasses his head size issue.

Back