Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's this new Nosferatu tease? Sold off all of my Mezco a few years ago, but picked up the Nosferatu and love it. Joker would be the perfect fit in for Paul Leni's Man Who Laughs, since it seems that's a vibe they're going for.
From the recent Mezco Con. I hope the pic’s visible, I’m posting from my phone.

Attachments

• 2E61AF98-2648-428D-8063-4F9A4E7B0021.jpeg
    2E61AF98-2648-428D-8063-4F9A4E7B0021.jpeg
    131.5 KB · Views: 60
Now that Hot Toys is releasing Zack Snyder's Justice League Cyborg, I'm curious if Mezco will follow as well.

That HT Cyborg is pretty cool. They also have a smokin Arkham Batman in the Freeze armour. Very cool.

Not really into that stuff as it looks GREAT but is un-poseable as hell.

Awesome! It looks like the body is completely different also. I hope this means we will get a classic comic Batman maybe a Neil Adams version or a Year one version to go with this.
Yeah I've seen so many customs like that with very simple costumes. They obviously have the right fabrics at Mezco, so they can easily do one of those.

Agree! Looks great. Very simple but great fabrics will really make this fantastic.

This IS Superman.

(Wonder if the bus is an accessory?) 😀

I preordered Superman but I'm really curious how they are going to integrate the light up feature on this one. If they do it in the neck like they did on Cyclops/Dr. Fate he isn't going to be able to look up for flight poses and that is going to suck.

I POd too. It looks good to me, lots of heads and accessories. I would have liked different art style head sculpts to represent the different eras and artists, but overall, I don't find anything wrong with it. The proportions and body look good, not too big or small.

5 heads is a nice surprise. Still going to end up buying a custom head most likely.

I could do without the two enemies that attach and would have like something else instead. Not sure what though.

Wow that Superman looks amazing! I'm super tempted but not really in the mood to sell all my SS 1/6 and go into this line. If only Sideshow put this kind of effort into their 1/6 comic figures.

Back