Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They’re definitely going for that look. Pretty cool idea actually. Had I known Batman wasn’t going to be a one off I’d have ordered him. Think I’ll pick up Joker regardless.

A20E6D09-DD63-4692-A021-6F2AFD157CFA.jpeg

Now this is exciting!

I’m sure it will be an interpretation of Robin my Mez but I wonder what version they will base it on?

I'm hoping it will be Tim or Damian. I think Mezco has a lot of wiggle room to make their own interpretation of either of their designs. This way, it leaves them room to make Nightwing and Red Hood.

Please don’t be Damien . I can’t stand him. Very overrated. I hope it’s either tim or dick

There always seemed to be a rumored/unsaid policy by Mezco that they wouldn't handle any sidekicks but maybe the demand finally became convincing enough.

I would love to see Superboy/Kon-El with his leather jacket some day.

There always seemed to be a rumored/unsaid policy by Mezco that they wouldn't handle any sidekicks but maybe the demand finally became convincing enough.

I would love to see Superboy/Kon-El with his leather jacket some day.
Weird how companies have this notion that nobody wants the sidekicks when things like Teen titans and Young justice are such huge hits

Ordered him haven't gotten an email confirmation yet. It's a Buy Now instead of a preorder so a few people have theirs shipping out. I'm just glad I got him to go with Batman but the wait for him is going to suck. I'm getting a Joker is Jack The Ripper Vibe from this.

Looks cool. Would’ve been tempted to buy because it could’ve fit in a horror-sequence display, and I was eyeing the new teased Nosferatu, but Mezco doesn’t ship where I live. I really hope they don’t make some Doom exclusive, otherwise I’m screwed…

Looks cool. Would’ve been tempted to buy because it could’ve fit in a horror-sequence display, and I was eyeing the new teased Nosferatu, but Mezco doesn’t ship where I live.
Where's this new Nosferatu tease? Sold off all of my Mezco a few years ago, but picked up the Nosferatu and love it. Joker would be the perfect fit in for Paul Leni's Man Who Laughs, since it seems that's a vibe they're going for.

Back