Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone getting that Victorian Accessories Pack? The picture it with that other line of 1/12 figures (Count Skull Head or whatever.) Could be cool with this Victorian era Batman.

View attachment 513208

Now waitlisted.
Doc Noc. Lol but this is basically meant for Gotham by Gaslight Batman. But with DC having an issues with weapons being shown in the figure images Mezco used their original character figure to showcase the items. They are pretty good $20 is not bad.

Anyone getting that Victorian Accessories Pack? The picture it with that other line of 1/12 figures (Count Skull Head or whatever.) Could be cool with this Victorian era Batman.

View attachment 513208

Now waitlisted.

Yeah I picked up that to go with Batman, and another to use for Doc Noc lol. Great set for $20 IMO. Just wish it would've been able to ship with Batman to ease up on the price but can't complain too much. They're all pretty much totally new from what I can tell, no re-use.

I know I am late to the party.... but I just got Reeve Superman and reviewed him if anybody is still wanting to see another opinion on this guy-

-James

Good review! Thanks for sharing. I think this is one of the best '78 Reeve Superman figures out there.

Has anyone successfully parted out a Mezco? Haven't had any luck selling Superman, so I might open it up to part out, but I didn't want to break the seal if loose 1/12 stuff doesn't sell well.

I just learned of the Mezco line and missed out on the one:12 Batman 1989. I'm guessing there's still a good chance they'll make a one:12 Batman Returns version?

I would say there's still a reasonable chance you'd get an 89 Batman if you go on the wait list.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Has anyone successfully parted out a Mezco? Haven't had any luck selling Superman, so I might open it up to part out, but I didn't want to break the seal if loose 1/12 stuff doesn't sell well.

I'd thought about parting out my second one but haven't yet, but 1/12 loose stuff sells. I broke down a Black Skull and a John Wick before. Superman doesn't really come with a whole lot though, I don't know how much someone would pay for the Fortress of Solitude, I would guess you'd at least break even between selling that and the figure. https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sa...nkw=mezco reeves&_dcat=246&rt=nc&_mPrRngCbx=1

Looks like some suited bodies have sold for $100 by themselves. Heads don't go for much though by themselves from recent sales.

I just learned of the Mezco line and missed out on the one:12 Batman 1989. I'm guessing there's still a good chance they'll make a one:12 Batman Returns version?

I would say there's still a reasonable chance you'd get an 89 Batman if you go on the wait list.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Yeah I'd recommend waitlist or just wait until it comes out. Superman isn't selling particularly higher than the MSRP+tax+shipping from people. Lots of people ordered extras.

Thanks guys. I'll just wait to see if he'll be in stock when it releases, also get to look at review vids and pics of the final product.

I actually still like the Batman Returns armor design better too so I hope they end up making that :D

I know I am late to the party.... but I just got Reeve Superman and reviewed him if anybody is still wanting to see another opinion on this guy-

-James

Where did you get the 1/12 scale black hip hugger stand that you used in the video?

My understanding is this year is the 50th anniversary of Swamp Thing. Wonder what the chances are of a Mezco 1:12 figure?

24.jpg

I wonder what the chances are of Mezco releasing a Snyderverse Cyborg now that Hot Toys revealed an updated teaser for their 1/6 figure.

I wonder when we will see ANY of the many pre-order figures from MEZ. This global shipping crisis is hitting them like everyone I’m sure but there has been nothing as of late.

I wonder when we will see ANY of the many pre-order figures from MEZ. This global shipping crisis is hitting them like everyone I’m sure but there has been nothing as of late.
Keaton Batman is on my top “ where in the hell is he “ list above anything they have offered for preorders in the last eight months

Keaton Batman is on my top “ where in the hell is he “ list above anything they have offered for preorders in the last eight months
I genuinely believe he’d be out by now had they opted to use the (honestly more accurate) prototype build and not done whatever stupid ******** that rubber “seamless” suit is supposed to be.

I received the Manniple M25 Justice League Superman head sculpt. Looks as great as the one for Batman v. Superman!

I can't wait to get the Mezco Zack Snyder Justice League Superman to put it on.

Conrad Veidt...."Man Who Laughs"

1928 German film. Wonder if it's public domain now? I gotta believe that and "Nosferatu" are by now...

49937243988_c501088264_o.jpg

Back