Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if some flesh tone "tights" a la Burt Ward would look better?

Not remotely a deal breaker for me as this style of Robin is a bit of a grail figure at this point.

1708802294799.png

1708802328649.png

I’m very excited for these!

I’m not really feeling the shape of Batman’s chin, it shouldn’t really narrow in like that, but otherwise they both look amazing!!

Hopefully they’ll both be loaded with accessories!

Wow! These are going to be awesome in roughly four years.
Hell yeah 🤣
How the hell does it take them the same time as statue companies to make a 1/3 or 1/4 statue to make a 1/12 figure? I preordered the 1/12 spider man in 2022 and it arrived 3 weeks ago.

I’m dying to see how they look, as well as the proportions. It’d be a hell of a thing if Mezco was able to ape Timm’s style in 1/12th with fabric after Mondo was all like “Soft goods don’t work with animation” with their 1/6th scale stuff.

If they don't have VERY specific new bodies, then it'll be a complete waste.

I want a decent B:TAS 6 inch figure but I'm thinking it can't really be done. A statue is the only way to pull it off.

At any rate, I'm through with Mezco. Been burned too many times.

I've always wanted a Zorro, Phantom, and Rocketeer, and Indy from the same company in the same scale.
Charlee Flatt did a 6" Phantom ~20 years ago. It looked really nice. Not sure if there was ever more than a few prototypes running around. Tried like hell to get one but never could.

MEZ could do a nice version with maybe the throne or Devil (the wolf) as accessories.

Flatt Phantom.jpg

Charlee Flatt did a 6" Phantom ~20 years ago. It looked really nice. Not sure if there was ever more than a few prototypes running around. Tried like hell to get one but never could.

MEZ could do a nice version with maybe the throne or Devil (the wolf) as accessories.

View attachment 696867
This was an 8" figure...Charlie did Mego style figures. I actually own that Devil prototype!

Attachments

• DSC07421.JPG
    DSC07421.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
Back