Action Figure Mezco One:12 Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for those! Had not seen them. Isn't 100% but looks damn good to me. Cant wait.
Im getting both Alien version from Mezco. Can't come soon enough.
No worries mate! I think this Mezco Predator will knock all of the Neca Predator figures out of the park IMO. The Mezco prototype Alien figure in all white looks amazing too if you ask me

Does anyone know who is selling this at the moment, I can’t find a single one in stock

Attachments

• 963CE1BC-B1D8-4CA9-A9CA-57335F1611CC.jpeg
    963CE1BC-B1D8-4CA9-A9CA-57335F1611CC.jpeg
    64.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 7F362A36-2032-49D5-B32F-2F135DC0A608.jpeg
    7F362A36-2032-49D5-B32F-2F135DC0A608.jpeg
    52.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 3C553CBD-F05D-4717-8A32-53990D6B2A28.jpeg
    3C553CBD-F05D-4717-8A32-53990D6B2A28.jpeg
    47.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 4CBCF244-CA84-46BB-9431-0C2F1639A3AF.jpeg
    4CBCF244-CA84-46BB-9431-0C2F1639A3AF.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 0
Got a notice from BBTS this is charging soon, and after receiving Predator I quickly canceled this. I’ll wait for in hand pictures first, but after 200 years I’m not expecting much.

Got a notice from BBTS this is charging soon, and after receiving Predator I quickly canceled this. I’ll wait for in hand pictures first, but after 200 years I’m not expecting much.
Indeed. Cancelled mine as soon as I saw how the Predator turned out. Heck this didn't even look 'as good' as the Predator and probably won't have changed from the prototype.

Well I didn't want to cancel my order, however Zavvi have taken it upon themselves to do it for me! Citing a lack of stock, considering I ordered it years ago and it hasn't even been released yet I'm not a happy camper.

This is the email I received from Mezco: We will begin processing all orders for One:12 Collective Alien on Dec 5, 2022.

If you used PayPal for this order, no action is required. Just sit back, relax, and wait for your items to arrive!

Please check to make sure you have the funds available and your billing and shipping addresses are correct to ensure successful processing and prompt shipment of your order. If you need to make changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account.

Yeah I can relax but just ship the figure already lol.

This is the email I received from Mezco: We will begin processing all orders for One:12 Collective Alien on Dec 5, 2022.

If you used PayPal for this order, no action is required. Just sit back, relax, and wait for your items to arrive!

Please check to make sure you have the funds available and your billing and shipping addresses are correct to ensure successful processing and prompt shipment of your order. If you need to make changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account.

Yeah I can relax but just ship the figure already lol.
Took a month for them to ship my Predator. Could have bought it off eBay and delivered in that time.

Looks pretty good in the photos, articulation looks great. I managed to pre-order from Forbidden Planet after Zavvi let me down again. £20.00 more expensive, but at least they'll fulfil my order.

Pics from reddit user Sensei_Master_Yoda

ukmxzezroo5a1.jpg
gk3vpdzroo5a1.jpg
vy08u8zroo5a1.jpg
jhwxdezroo5a1.jpg
yw75vo0soo5a1.jpg
fsnhoizroo5a1.jpg
Thanks for the pics!

It looks better than I expected, but oddly toy-like...
Maybe it's the paint-apps or the material itself that makes the sculpt look soft and not finely detailed. There's also something odd about the proportions.
And the fully transparent dome just doesn't work for me, it has to be slightly opaque at the front.
Still, looks like a fun figure to have.
From the pics, I still like the Mafex one better.

Got to say it looks better than expected. Not good enough to add to my neca alien's and Kotobukiya's masterpiece big chap, but it looks like a better figure than their crappy Predator.

Back