Action Figure Mezco One:12 Alien

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any news on this?
I haven't seen it mentioned or go up for pre-order anywhere...

Mezco had a really weird year, they didn't have a regular release from Wonder Woman in May to Leatherface last week. 5 months and just exclusives/lower run figures going up for order. I imagine they'll get to this sometime, but it was weird that of 'SDCC' and 'NYCC' reveals, Leatherface was the only One:12 figure to go up for preorder.

I had forgotten about this figure but not the accessories - which I thought had come with the Mafex - I found myself wondering recently where the hell I put them.

K, now I'm back to 'where the hell did I put them?' then. :lol

While a Nostromo crew would be cool, what might be even more fun in this scale is a proper Marine platoon. That and an Alien Warrior...

I'm not really after full lines at this scale - already got that going with NECA at 1:10. Though if they did start making marines I guess I'd probably buy them.

Wish there was some decent ones to put in my HIYA toys APC though - that's 1:18.

Pre-order is up.
https://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-collective-alien?mc_cid=e0caec7813&mc_eid=4ec9626810
11760.Jpg

11761.Jpg

11762.Jpg

11763.Jpg

I like the slimy inner jaw. Is a seamless body really necessary with this design and this scale though? Now you have to worry about it breaking down.

I like the slimy inner jaw. Is a seamless body really necessary with this design and this scale though? Now you have to worry about it breaking down.
My guess is that they are trying to be "high end" and offer something different than NECA.
And yeah, it will probably fall apart after two years.
I pre-ordered anyway. None of this stuff last forever and if I get a year of enjoyment, I guess that's goo enough.

On the mezco page there’s a pix of the chestburster coming out of Kane. Could this mean we’ll be getting the crew down the road?

On the mezco page there’s a pix of the chestburster coming out of Kane. Could this mean we’ll be getting the crew down the road?
Looks like it's just a movie still Photoshopped into the background, but it would be cool to get some spacesuits with better paint apps than what NECA can offer.

Not super impressed with this Big Chap, though. The rubber body is a disappointment and the sculpt isn't great either. The Predator has more potential.

I'm wondering if this going to be a true seamless figure like a TBLeague or if it might be like Storm's recent Golden Axe Death Adder figure that uses soft rubber on the arms/legs instead.

I'm wondering if this going to be a true seamless figure like a TBLeague or if it might be like Storm's recent Golden Axe Death Adder figure that uses soft rubber on the arms/legs instead.
I think the 89 Batman will answer this question right? It should be the first release with the "rubber" body.

I want to love this, but I'm not really sold on the sculpt... Some parts look like the Super 7 figures.
I guess I'll take my chances and wait for in hand pics before committing.

I placed an order at BBTS. I also have their Predator on order. Reeve Superman came out damn good IMO so I'm ''in the mood'' for this scale right now.

Back